Thread: How do you see/visualise your chakras?

How do you see/visualise your chakras?

I've been prompted to start this thread after reading Volgerle's question to Robert about the green "spiral galaxy:" which he reports seeing as the form of his heart chakra. I was intrigued, as I see my third chakra up as a spiral galaxy, but in gold light & I have often felt it "fizzing" & making electrical sensations at the back of my spine. I have 'seen" it like this in a vision, but also just as I leave the body, when it spins intensely.

If I describe all my chakras, they look something like this:

Feet = dark green light, not always clear or visible

Base = bright red, small ball (about 2 cms across) whirling at the coccyx base

Second = bright orange, larger ball spinning, but there is some sort of darker, geometric shape inside, I think it is a square

Third = a spiral galaxy in gold light, about 6cms across; very clear & "electric"

"Other" chakra (to the right & below the heart chakra = dark emerald green light, which seems largely stationery)

Heart chakra = like the Theosophists' sketches of the "anu", with striations of light all moving fast, in the vague shape of a real, anatomical heart (not the idealised shape) but HUGE - almost filling the chest cavity. There seems to be an exit at the back through the spine, slightly lower than the front area. It is a very bright green, with highlights of silver gold here & there. The moving light follows the shape of the heart; there is a lot of vibration, but not really spinning except around the outer edges

Throat chakra = varies from light to deeper blue, with silver flecks. It is about 3 cms across, I can't define a shape, but it also has an "exit valve" at the back of the neck. Sometimes a "ray" shoots out forwards.

Nasal chakras = one just under the nose & one on the tip of the nose = small, gold lights that spin fast & tingle.

Ajna chakra = a central circle overlapped by the 2 "petals" as traditionally shown, but with filaments of light moving across vertically & horizontally, while also swirling about. The basic colour seems to be mauve, but other shades of puple, indigo & violet flash across as well. There seems to be a dark dot in the centre. It is quite large, & covers the entire front of my forehead.

Lalana chakra = a small, whitish light that sits just at the hairline in line with the nose.

Crown chakra = like a big sea-anemone shape of white light, with an arc over the top. Sometimes the faces of people I care about show up around the outer edges (which reach out sometimes as far as my shoulders). If I am very sad, the sides droop down like dog's ears (!?)

Above the head = a small, silver-green, spinning ball about 2cms across

Further above that = a pinkish "chrome" light with ragged golden bits; it is bigger than the one below.

Above that = varies - sometimes "rays" that shoot upwards, sometimes faint lightning-like colours. (I feel choking sensations if I try to go above this)

Do these descriptions tie in with anyone else's? I'd be interested if you're willing to share!

Re: How do you see/visualise your chakras?

Feet = dark green light
    Yes, the feet do become green at a stage. The whole body will appear different colours according to the stage of the alchemist. Even if we do not consciously pursue Alchemy, the body colours up; purple , blue, green, yellow, red/black, white, silver, gold, purple again. The chakras on the feet begin on the sole at the ball , instep and heel. On the top they begin on the toes and the ankle. Then tiny pencil eraser sized chakras will develop on each toe at each joint as in Astral Dynamics. A set of 7 chakras will line the perimeter of the foot at either side and under and over the ball of the foot.
    Base = bright red, small ball (about 2 cms across) whirling at the coccyx base
    Yes, the chakra at the perineum is red and the chakra beneath it and sometimes perceived in the rear beneath the basal chakra has been described by Robert Bruce as the 8th chakra in bright pink and I agree.The one you perceive might be either of these .
    Second = bright orange, larger ball spinning, but there is some sort of darker, geometric shape inside, I think it is a square
    Yes, the magician may see shapes inside and around subtle energy especially in the auric eggs. Energy centres do grow inner and outer layers. [/quote]
    Third = a spiral galaxy in gold light, about 6cms across; very clear & "electric"
    Yes, the solar plexus does manifest a golden city and a golden galaxy later.It is the magickal heart of the magician and within it mystics see such images as the archetype of the microcosm.
    "Other" chakra (to the right & below the heart chakra = dark emerald green light, which seems largely stationery)
    Yes, The heart develops chambers of energy lozenges within it , four in the front and four in the back . These are stationary at development and haven't spun at least not yet. Chakras do spin or seem to move faster, slower or stall during growth.

Heart chakra = like the Theosophists' sketches of the "anu", with striations of light all moving fast, in the vague shape of a real, anatomical heart (not the idealised shape) but HUGE - almost filling the chest cavity. There seems to be an exit at the back through the spine, slightly lower than the front area. It is a very bright green, with highlights of silver gold here & there. The moving light follows the shape of the heart; there is a lot of vibration, but not really spinning except around the outer edges
    Yes , this archetype sometimes appears clairvoyantly as a silver or golden human heart with a cobra ascending around it.
    Throat chakra = varies from light to deeper blue, with silver flecks. It is about 3 cms across, I can't define a shape, but it also has an "exit valve" at the back of the neck. Sometimes a "ray" shoots out forwards.
    Yes the Throat seems to begin blue as if the blue mouth/jaw chakra swells and fills the throat but in time it becomes turquoise and then a purple centre forms within it. There is a tetrapolar set of energy centres which are called the Eyes of the Moon, Sun , Air and Wind. One of these called the Eye of the Wind is at the back of the neck on the spot of the dowager's hump of the spine .The Eye of the Sun is above the centre of the clavicle. The Eye of the Moon is at the small of the back and the Eye of the Earth is at above the genitalia on the belly. Eyes develop on each cauldron too these are at the front of the body on the Third Eye , the Eye of the Heart at the centre of the Solar Plexus and the Navel.
    Nasal chakras = one just under the nose & one on the tip of the nose = small, gold lights that spin fast & tingle.
    Yes, and more will develop on the bridge of the nose, the nostrils and around the nose in a wheel of life .
    Ajna chakra = a central circle overlapped by the 2 "petals" as traditionally shown, but with filaments of light moving across vertically & horizontally, while also swirling about. The basic colour seems to be mauve, but other shades of puple, indigo & violet flash across as well. There seems to be a dark dot in the centre. It is quite large, & covers the entire front of my forehead.
    This will develop a vertical wheel of chakras from it on the forehead and nose. And a wheel of centres will develop around the core centre between it and the blue mouth/jaw chakra.
    Lalana chakra = a small, whitish light that sits just at the hairline in line with the nose.
    Yes, this will become part of a wheel of chakras around the third eye and the nose . The centres will become rainbow coloured.
    Crown chakra = like a big sea-anemone shape of white light, with an arc over the top. Sometimes the faces of people I care about show up around the outer edges (which reach out sometimes as far as my shoulders). If I am very sad, the sides droop down like dog's ears (!?)
    Yes this is dynamic with the moods. And others have seen faces here and I have too. An arch of faces may appear around the head of the magician in certain stages of development.
    Above the head = a small, silver-green, spinning ball about 2cms across
    Yes a supernal ring of 4 air stones will develop as green , white, aqua and chartreuse energy storage centres just above the head.Within each of these will develop 2 chakras and a spheroid core between them.The silver chakra is one of the first that magicians perceive.
    Further above that = a pinkish "chrome" light with ragged golden bits; it is bigger than the one below.
    Yes, above the first supernal ring a second ring will develop of 4 earth stones and one of these to develop first is pink purple called the I or Eye Stone.
    Above that = varies - sometimes "rays" that shoot upwards, sometimes faint lightning-like colours. (I feel choking sensations if I try to go above this)
    Others have said that they can not exist or breathe above the space where the energy body has developed this is their abyss. The abyss becomes smaller, over time. The Os above the last developed centre routinely is described as having streaming rays and lightning flashes.

Congratulations, you are perceiving very well!
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Not being clairvoyant, the closest I came to 'seeing' chakras was once- I saw my husband's chakras for a second after opening my eyes after a shared meditation in the dark. He was in front of me and I saw glowing orbs of light. I think they looked golden-ish, but they faded from my sight quickly so I can't be sure.
    I've never seen mine, but sometimes I feel them as interlocked gears stacked one on top of the other- get one rotating and they all grind together.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thats very cook that you have actually seen chakras. Dont worry if you dont see them though. They are there so you just have to use your intent, visualization, NEW etc. and your good to go on chakra work. I would be interested to see how many people see their chakras???
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

IA56 Guest

I do not yet see my chakras but I feel them as whriling wortexes and I feel otherĀ“s too, I am sure I will see them soon, I am in a period not practising anything, I am in love.

I can't see them either, but I visualize them as flowers. Somehow it feels most natural for me.

Blog Entries

WOW amazing perceiving Sono!

I hadn't noticed this comment thread until now...

Over the last few years i have become more capable of seeing 'chi' but i rarely see colours within the chi.

I have on a couple of ocassions seen whirlpool like shapes within the 'chi' coming out from the front of my body, chest, stomach area etc. (the way Barbara Brennan has them shown in her book, Hands of light)

i was very in awe at seeing theses..

I do however feel my chakras and energy centers quite strongly at times of energetic activity and i really appreciate the ability to feel energy and the energy centers in these ways.

The ability to feel subtle energy much more strongly started during my awakening experence in spring 2006 and then again in 2007, since then the ability to feel subtle energy active in my physical body has become a permanent thing.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 28th February 2012 at 07:07 AM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

If you would like to develop the ability to view the chakras clairvoyantly, try working with a magician peer , sitting in dim light , drawing up energy, entering trance and viewing the peer sitting one meter, across from you. Both can draw up energy together to increase the vibration for a time and to link to each other. Both attempt to view each other. Begin by viewing auric energy around the head and shoulders and if this is visible to you then peer deeper and look along the spine, the chest and supernal chakras are easiest to see. If you find it difficult to see the aura even slightly then try to enter a deeper trance , draw up more energy and adjust the lights a bit. Look with the physical eyes closed peering through the forehead third eye and greater brow centre. Each time you view the subtle energy body your clairvoyance will improve until it becomes second nature like reading a book.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~