Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thread about "demons" from another forum

Thread about "demons" from another forum

Hey everyone. I would just like you to share your opinions about what this guy is talking about on another forum. He's often making threads about demons, some about chakra alignment and so on but I'm not sure if he's just "trolling" or if he actually believes or is honest in what he says. I personally don't believe much of what he says, but I'm not as much of a connoisseur than many here and would like to know your opinions.

Here's the link to his thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142191661

I warn you though, there's lots of "immature" people on that board so take some of their replies lightly.

Blog Entries

Re: Thread about "demons" from another forum

It is obvious to me that the OP "Thread Bomber" believes in which he says. I started reading his 'exegesis' until I got to the following part:
    " Modern Freemasonry,
    which was originally a Gentile order, has been infiltrated and taken over by Jews. " And at that point stopped reading. Antisemitism, like any other form of prejudice, creates it's own self-supporting mythology, i.e. an excuse to hate, therefore, I'm not interested in anything this person has to say, which is just too bad.

Also, as the administrator of this forum, I want to give a gentle warning- Any expositions on the evils of this or that race/religion or sexual orientation will be taken as a violation of the 'respect' rule, and will be dealt with accordingly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Its a bunch of gathered bits and pieces with no original material, personal experience, or purpose unless you are interested in historical mythology.

I can not evaluate if the author believe it, as he has not said anything.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Why is he calling them extraterrestrial? The creatures that people call demons are just astral beings associated with certain types of energy. Now some bad things are associated with these energies as well which is why alot of these guys are malevolent. But that doesn't nessecerly make them evil and some of them can even be quite helpful as I have found out recently. Another thing he got wrong is that humans can't become as powerful as "demons" the thing is humans have the potential to become just as strong as the strongest of the beings described as demons, angels, aliens, etc. And why the hell is he posting this stuff on a body building forum?

Blog Entries

Why is he calling them extraterrestrial?
    Because it's his shtick.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by defectron View Post
    Why is he calling them extraterrestrial? The creatures that people call demons are just astral beings associated with certain types of energy. Now some bad things are associated with these energies as well which is why alot of these guys are malevolent. But that doesn't nessecerly make them evil and some of them can even be quite helpful as I have found out recently. Another thing he got wrong is that humans can't become as powerful as "demons" the thing is humans have the potential to become just as strong as the strongest of the beings described as demons, angels, aliens, etc. And why the hell is he posting this stuff on a body building forum?
    I'm not sure how true some of the stuff he's saying is, and if it's dangerous to do what he suggest to. I posted this here because I know there's lots of knowledgeable people and I wasn't sure if he was just "trolling" or if he was serious. Thought it was an interesting subject as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I'm not sure how true some of the stuff he's saying is, and if it's dangerous to do what he suggest to. I posted this here because I know there's lots of knowledgeable people and I wasn't sure if he was just "trolling" or if he was serious. Thought it was an interesting subject as well.
    Well he did get some things right, there are ways to call demons down from the astral to either teach you something or do some sort of favor to you. Though you are right that this can be very dangerous, however I also think if you know what your doing it can be very rewarding too. These are ancient beings and they can teach you alot of things. Even in my somewhat vague interations with King Kandazi I can't help but be amazed at how intelligent he is, the lessons that show this are ones designed to correct several mental flaws where he mapped out exactly how I would react to a stimulus who knows how many steps ahead of me. I would like to learn how these beings do what they do, but someday I can only hope that I could become even half as smart as that in addition. It was pretty funny, because when I realized what he did I was like "wow you really are a wise teacher." then I sort of heard a voice in the back of my head say "flattery will get you nowhere."

Of course you can also choose to work with beings people call angels, gods or planitery intelligences and other beings if you think demons might be too much for you to handle, but make no mistake even with something like angels there can be risks from what I have heard. I'm only just learning how to do this right now, King Kandazi was summoned by someone else who is helping me to learn things, not by me. His time with me will be up sometime in the coming week, so here's hoping I can learn more from him before the end.

I'm sure you might be wondering why these beings might indulge our whims, based on what I read in Carlos Canstenadas book "the fire within" as well as some of my own suspicions, I think that in exchange for whatever is asked they take some of the energy of the person that they are in contact with.

Is King Kandazi a known figure? I never heard of that name before. I did a quick Google search but didn't find anything.

About your last paragraph, isn't it a bit odd that they would take some of your energy without you knowing or asking for your permission? Is it really wise to trust a being that would do that?

There's a reason why he isn't known. The guy I am working with discovered a hidden astral kingdom of which he is one of the rulers. No other humans in this timeline are known to have made contact with them prior to this.

I may have also stumbled onto a new entity of some sort named Gazuba, but so far I have received very little info about him, I'll keep updating as I find things out.

EDIT: i think there's one other thing I should make clear about these guys before the end. These aren't like regular disincarnated spirits that don't know what they are doing. They can direct the course of reality with their will to do alot of amazing things. So they shouldnt be underestimated.

Blog Entries

I don't know what you've heard about angels, but from my experience they will either work with you or not. No harm there.

Astral clairvoyancy and the senses of the astral body are very limited in accuracy and can be fooled. When dealing with astral beings it's usually best to err on the side of the caution for that reason.