Thread: H. Oldfield: Energy Fields, Chakras, Ghosts etc. made 'visible' (MUST SEE !!!)

H. Oldfield: Energy Fields, Chakras, Ghosts etc. made 'visible' (MUST SEE !!!)

Hey folks, this is fascinating! A must-see! Robert also posts this among his favs (see main site). But I thought it just MUST be linked in the forum, too and it deserves a thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W45AkDHnsQ

I know there is a lot of controversy around Kirlian (and related) imaging, even among the open-minded metaphysically oriented folks. However, it is investigated at a grand scale in Russia. And we are not told a lot of things anyway ....

I am/was critical of it too. Maybe if more people would watch this video it could tip the scales? It is intriguing, to say the least.

Please watch all 11 parts, the ghosts are especially intriguing. But many other aspects are touched upon and 'shown' (crystal healing, fields, chakras, meridians, microscopy, sounds, mandalas etc.). Worth a watch and on top of the bargain it's entertaining because this guy is a funny bloke.

Maybe I should order and put one of these filters on my digi-cam soon ?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: H. Oldfield: Energy Fields, Chakras, Ghosts etc. made 'visible' (MUST SEE !!!)

Thank you for the very fascinating link!!

Re: H. Oldfield: Energy Fields, Chakras, Ghosts etc. made 'visible' (MUST SEE !!!)

lol. At the very beginning he says that we might be intrigued... Understatement of the century
    However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?

Blog Entries

Thanks for the link share Volgerle

i did watch all 11 parts very enjoyable and very interesting too xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce