Thread: Third Eye Energy Observations

Third Eye Energy Observations

So every single time i've had a remote viewing episode or OBE, I've noticed that it begins with me noticing a white dot in my minds eye. Some days i'll meditate for 2 hours with no results and other times the white spinning dot will simply appear there (usually in the morning or before bed). Its as if it acts as an indication to let me know that i can attempt a projection or play around in the astral. Is this "ajna"?

I've also noticed the difference in energy movement with/without the "white dot". When i'm fully conscious and in a non-meditative state, i can move tremendous amounts of energy to the third eye region and it causes what feels like a massive buildup in pressure in my head (almost as if my brain feels pressed up against the front of my skull). Whereas when the white dot is present, i can move perform the same stimulation and the pressure returns, except with some work it expands my mind's eye space which later becomes my "astral environment". Its the expanding sensation that lets me know i'm on the right track. Anyone feel the same way?

When i first began meditating and attempting projections, i got so frustrated when i wouldn't get results. Ever since making this "white dot' observation, i know exactly when i can and cannot project/enter an altered state. I'm pretty excited about the progress! I feel like this makes things much simpler!

Blog Entries

Re: Third Eye Energy Observations

Quote Originally Posted by ebc877 View Post
    So every single time i've had a remote viewing episode or OBE, I've noticed that it begins with me noticing a white dot in my minds eye. Some days i'll meditate for 2 hours with no results and other times the white spinning dot will simply appear there (usually in the morning or before bed). Its as if it acts as an indication to let me know that i can attempt a projection or play around in the astral. Is this "ajna"?
    I'm not going to say "yes" but I think it is related- I would say the dot is the beginning of the vortex which may be an indication of a third eye projection. So it's 'sort of yes'.

I've also noticed the difference in energy movement with/without the "white dot". When i'm fully conscious and in a non-meditative state, i can move tremendous amounts of energy to the third eye region and it causes what feels like a massive buildup in pressure in my head (almost as if my brain feels pressed up against the front of my skull). Whereas when the white dot is present, i can move perform the same stimulation and the pressure returns, except with some work it expands my mind's eye space which later becomes my "astral environment". Its the expanding sensation that lets me know i'm on the right track. Anyone feel the same way?
    It depends on whether you get the white dot after some time meditating- trance may be the difference here. What you describe sounds to me like what happens when you move energy in a trance state. So I guess the question would be, do you get the dot after being in a meditative state, or right away?

When i first began meditating and attempting projections, i got so frustrated when i wouldn't get results. Ever since making this "white dot' observation, i know exactly when i can and cannot project/enter an altered state. I'm pretty excited about the progress! I feel like this makes things much simpler!
    It is progress, definitely, and shows awareness too, which is always good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It depends on whether you get the white dot after some time meditating- trance may be the difference here. What you describe sounds to me like what happens when you move energy in a trance state. So I guess the question would be, do you get the dot after being in a meditative state, or right away?
    Well it does come about after some meditation but the vast majority of times, it simply comes up on its own in the morning or late at night (seemingly when my body is tired but my mind is not). When i "follow" it and concentrate on it, i begin to get the "expanding" feeling. What seems weird to me is the fact that when this happens, i can go from my groggy morning consciousness straight into an astral/dream type environment (with a light trance as well). Interestingly enough, it happened this morning too! I followed it and it immediately gave me the sensation that i was floating out of my body sideways and to the right. I kept going and proceeded to try and "see" my room, i walked around the house but i was doing things and astral double should not be able to do (open doors, see myself in the mirror..etc). To me this indicates i'm doing some type of "internal projection"?

The only time i've ever 100% projected was my first time, when i went to the RTZ. In that projection i felt as if i left through my sub-navel chakra, and every time i focus on my third eye, it takes me to some fantasy world that usually ends up in a full dream. I am completely confident through my experimentation that i have some odd affinity for the third eye chakra. My question is how can i use these spontaneous "white dots" to my advantage?

Blog Entries

I have no idea. I have started seeing a white dot (for over a year now)[so you're not alone in this] when I lay down in the dark, but I just attributed it to eye-weirdness. Even though it gives me something to look at while meditating, I can't say it's helped me project in any way.

interesting. For me it spins clockwise during meditation and expands during trance. I just thought initially that it was an indication that i was doing things correctly.

Blog Entries

Well, it doesn't have to be the same phenomenon. If it works for you, then it works. You may have a natural tendency towards clairvoyance.

This post's come in hand to me to put another question:

When I start thinking about something (normal thinking) and I'm relaxed enough my third eye activates fully as a little cloud of static electricity. What does it mean? Is it just a normal effect of its activity?