Thread: How it all started... :)

How it all started... :)

So here's how my adventure with Astral Projection had started.

It was many years ago, when I was a kid. At that point I knew nothing about the subject and was generally skeptical about everything related to spirituality. Once, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep. I was laying down in my bed getting bored. Suddenly, I started hearing an interesting noise in my head - at first I thought it was a train passing by somewhere near my house, but then I realized that it must have been something else. It was getting louder and louder, which totally made me freak out. I tried to move, but I couldn't - my body was paralyzed. Then came vibrations, which felt like electricity running through my body. It all happened so fast, that I didn't even notice when I found myself levitating above my sleeping body. I saw myself from the above and at first didn't realize what I was seeing. Once I did, I panicked, as I thought I just died. I "woke up" from this bizarre experience the same moment and spent the rest of the night sitting on my bed with the lights on, hoping not to fall asleep.

Few years later I read about this kind of experience and thus my journey with Astral Projection began. I tried to repeat the experience, but it took me a while until I learnt how to do it. Robert Bruce's essays helped a lot!

Re: How it all started... :)

Exception done of astral sight component, ¡neither more nor less than Triangle Method!
    My best regards,
    Ángel