Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what actually IS* doubt?

what actually IS* doubt?

some manifestation pearls that are the mainstay of most manuals.

implicit belief in the process will produce result doubt will negate it - that itself is the principle of it all
    Doubt is without a doubt the number one killer of your desired outcome
    i think you get the idea of what im trying to implicate here ...but lately i cant exactly pinpoint what exact IS doubt? say if your'e undergoing a manifestation regime and wonder "i wonder if this didn't manifest because i thought or did that" (whatever contradictory/antithetical thought/action it were) is that what doubt is?

or is doubt something more subliminal that goes undetected under your subconscious radar? like say your'e manifesting affluence but secretly suspect that the well-off are arrogant or snide so that dislike negates the outcome?

most of the times example's quoted for doubt are (imo) personality issues (want to manifest a supermodel for a girl but think that your'e not good enough for her , i.e that's the doubt and the manifestation killing vibe.

other than personality issues or issues regarding absolute faith i don't get what doubt it .

i don't think this post makes much sense sorry .Just can't sort of really articulate what i'm trying to say .....

Bummer

Blog Entries

Re: what actually IS* doubt?

Just can't sort of really articulate what i'm trying to say .....
    I'll just articulate what I'm trying to say and decipher what I can from yours:
    When you decide to manifest something (with a specific method, not just sit around and wish) you put out your intention- and you act on it by doing whatever ritual or method you used.
    If you go back and do it again and again what you are saying is "I don't trust the method, or I don't trust my ability to pull it off, so let me do it again" or, "maybe God/The Universe didn't get me the first time let me do it again". This is doubt- self doubt, or doubt that the concept is valid. Now of course, if you're doing this as an experiment to see if it works, then doubt is present and out in the open, and this is when the reminders or 'counterattacks' come in, and you deal with them as they come- in a way, this develops trust where there was not much before, and the outcome has more chances of manifesting in a timely manner.
    So,
    or is doubt something more subliminal that goes undetected under your subconscious radar?
    Yes
    like say your'e manifesting affluence but secretly suspect that the well-off are arrogant or snide so that dislike negates the outcome?
    And yes.

And this is the most difficult type of doubt, because 'out in the open' doubt can be managed, but subliminal psychological doubt is harder to address.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    but subliminal psychological doubt is harder to address.
    that being the crux of the matter i feel ritualistic manifestation is more suited to me ; when you meditate on the outcome the process kind of "confluences" , i.e post-process your'e more or less inclined to wonder "well if this did come to pass how would other areas of life be affected" (i'm wondering if that too constitutes "doubt") - or if you have implicit absolute total faith in the process you might wonder if this'd be a life-changing event ; one for which you might not be ready for (innate fear of change) and if you don't engage in the procedure from the very core of your soul but instead perform perfunctorily a routine so as to satisfy/pacify yourself over the fact that your'e actively applying yourself towards obtaining needs and not just dawdling (again "doubt" is implicated) - so you see with ritualistic manifestation the chance that doubt is present and might amplify itself in the process or whatever the produce be and impart dissonance and counter-productivity is a serious concern ....something i couldn't articulate in the first post.
    What i feel now is that before working on manifestation it's best to sort of "clear the area around the target" ..resolve or address subliminal psychological doubt before it "enters" the procedure and sabotage ensues.

Blog Entries

What i feel now is that before working on manifestation it's best to sort of "clear the area around the target" ..resolve or address subliminal psychological doubt before it "enters" the procedure and sabotage ensues.
    Agreed.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

For me with doubts the most important thing is not feeding them with action .I let them be there if they are, they fade by themselves if i don't feed them by action .

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgia View Post
    For me with doubts the most important thing is not feeding them with action .I let them be there if they are, they fade by themselves if i don't feed them by action .

i didn't understand that Giorgia ; some elaboration if you'd please ? -thank you 'appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    i didn't understand that Giorgia ; some elaboration if you'd please ? -thank you 'appreciated!
    Maybe is my English ,just meant that if i have doubts about something i want to manifest if i was to listen to these doubts i would act accordingly ,rushing into an action that would probably make things worse and enforce that expectation,you know the self-fullfilling prophecies ,so i just tend to ignore them by not acting them out ,i hold on to my faith and vision of the desired outcome as if it was true now,sort of ;anyway i don't have much experience with intention manifestation but this worked for me on my limited experience .
    'Ignore' is my magic word .

Maybe is my English
    np - english isn't my native language either.

'Ignore' is my magic word
    gotcha

For me doubt is about not accepting something as possible or at last as probable.
    Manifestation is wishing something into existence.
    I wonder if you can really make something happen simply by wishing it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    For me doubt is about not accepting something as possible or at last as probable.
    Very true - i've always considered the "feasibility" of whatever i'm working at.Like if your target is within your range or not , i wonder if miracle is manifestation breaking free it's self from feasibility-zone circumference ; "breaking the range barrier".

Manifestation is wishing something into existence.
    I wonder if you can really make something happen simply by wishing it to happen.
    Simple "wishing" lacks intent is that what your'e trying to say?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast