Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Faerys

Blog Entries

Faerys

Interested in projectors who will share their Faery visitations.

Grant

Blog Entries

Re: Faerys

Hi Grant,

Unfortunately i don't have much direct experience of Fae or fairys, no visitations in life or in the projected state, but i just wanted to share what connection i have that i am aware of.

The closest i have come to the Fae energy that i am aware of, is through my connection with my daughter.

When she was about 8 yrs old, we met a clairvoyant, who said that my daughter was very connected to Fairy energy and had lots of fairys around about her and with her.

However when my daughter was asked about this directly, by the male clairvoyant, she seemed suprised by his question and denied it, this reaction then quite quickly changed into an un-impressed attitude with a slight scowl.

Did my daughter experience the fairy energy and the fairies around her?

I 'know' she DID in her own way....

....BUT everyone 'knows' Fairies are NOT real! (hence my daugter's 'look')
    Last edited by newfreedom; 27th February 2012 at 01:00 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Thanks for the story. They are very real.

Grant

Hallo Grant
    I do have a story. I did see a creature. Yet it was not a faery and was not out of body.
    About 15 years ago (funny but can't remember the exact date, around 1996 or 1997) I went to a nearby city park. This is a large park with a lot of nature trails. I was into plants back then and thought that it would be interesting to try to identify several plants in full bloom.
    On a nature trial I rounded a corner and saw ---- A small man, about a foot and a half tall, on the trail. A deer was nearby also. The man was dressed in woodland colors, light brown mostly, maybe a bit of forest green. Naturally I was stunned. Not frightened just amazed. I just stood there and stared for several seconds. Then I backed up and turned around to look back down the nature trail. Seconds later I turned around again and the small man was gone. The deer was running off the nature trail into nearby woods.
    To this day I consider that to be the most amazing sight that I have seen in the physical. The small man could have been a sprite (or elemental or ??). Though I have returned to that spot several times since no trace of the sprite has ever been seen.
    I was not under the influence of either drugs or alcohol. To this day that sighting remains a complete mystery.

Sincerely
    Grey

Blog Entries

That is soooooo cooool. Why do you say it wasn't a faery? (Or are you distinguishing it by type?) Aren't fae fae?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Faerys inhabit other realms also; sometimes when they manifest here they may appear "cartoonish". I guess because of the difference between realms.

Grant

Hallo CFTraveler
    Yes, I had to experience it myself to believe. If an unfamiliar person told me this story then I would be highly inclined to Not believe them.
    As to why I labelled this creature a sprite and not a faerie. Actually it appeared much like a gnome from European folklore. Dressed in earthy brown and green, brown mostly. Can't recall if he had any facial hair. But he looked folksy. Had he been a foot or so taller then he would have appeared to be a midget (or dwarf or whatever the politically correct term is). There was Not an appearance of magick about him. He did look in any way to be fae, more like a pixie or imp or sprite. So if such creatures Are part of the fae realm then, yes, this creature fits in there. Actually I don't know either way and so just used the term that best matched my understanding of such creatures.

Sincerely
    Grey

Blog Entries

Thanks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Little by little, I guess, the visits are being told.

Grant

Blog Entries

The very first scent I sensed (that didn’t originate from the physical) was a strong (but pleasant) natural one. I didn’t know what it was at the time, but for some reason, it reminded me of the color green, a beautiful dark green, and of the forest. Much later on, someone told me I possibly had nature spirits around, and I believed him then, because he mentionned that one of them scented like bark or something woodlike, and somehow I felt he was trying to put words on that same scent I had sensed a few times before. However, I wasn’t entirely convinced yet...

… But not so long after, I went visiting my father, where I grew up, and sat on one of the swings hanging under trees, spruce trees I believe, I would often sit on when I was still living there, and even afterwards, whenever I would come for a visit. I had the strange idea to smell the bark, as it wasn’t clear to me what a bark was supposed to scent like, and… It was that scent, or if not, certainly a very similar one! I was so happy about this as to me, this meant that although I had not sensed that scent for a while, it was likely that this spirit was nevertheless still around.

I haven’t had much dreams about nature spirits, as far as I know, but I had one in which I felt the presence of nature spirits in a small stream… Wasn’t able to see anything, but still, to me it was interesting

GRANT, you seem to be very interested on the topic and seem to know a lot about it as well… Did you have experiences with nature spirits or fairies? Would you also know a good and thorough book on the topic?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast