Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Faerys

Blog Entries

Re: Faerys

No I don't know a lot. I just have a few that come and visit me. I'm almost not sure if I should talk about them. I have been introduced to two of their worlds. I did something that I think offended some of them. It wasn't on purpose. They are not elementals but beings. I have also meet some water nymphs.

Yes I am interested because they are real and will become friendly with us. They are very very causious. Their worlds are not like ours. Their worlds would be utter horror to us; but that's how we would perceive it. For the record, I told somebody what I did to see if they were real. Well, my test turn out that they were real. I think that they think I played a trick on them and that offended them. I told them that it was not a trick; but a test for myself.

There are different "Faerys". Meaning beings that we perceive as Faerys. There are also Faerys from different dimensions. It seems to work like fractals.

I'm getting off track.

Grant

Blog Entries

PS. I watched on TV that a scent had to be "smelt" either in this life or another. Our sense of smell does not work like our other senses. So, if you recognise a scent, you have smelt (smelled) it before.

Grant

Blog Entries

I have also meet some water nymphs.
    I do have an experience to share about engaging with a water spirit...

The link to the page where this is from is Here

I wrote the below as a comment on this page...

I was very lucky in Oct.2004 to spend a week with Clive & Cris in a beautiful little coastal village called Warkworth in Northumberland.

We visited Belsay Hall & and walked around the beautiful garden’s. It was an amazingly spiritual place, Clive & Cris showed me a spot where a water spirit was standing & told me to stand within her. So i did, at first i could only feel a slight energy vibration, but this slowly changed into an undulating energy movement, which then changed again into an experience of not only being submerged completely underwater, but also at the same time, feeling like i was standing under a “real” waterfall, with the feeling of being cleansed & washed at the same time. It was very beautiful, magical experience.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I am glad others are revielling their encounters. This is not a subject you can talk to others about.
    There are Faerys 50 ft tall; and also as small as an arc light--meaning--looking like the arc of a welders torch. One world of theirs, that I saw, reminded me of the Mental dimension. I was strictly told not to reveal the things of their world that were shown to me. If I did, there would be no more encounters. I seems that most are nymphomaniacs--is that where the word nymphs come from????

Has anyone ever walked into a rainbow? I have. I have a photo of the rainbow before I walked into it. Guess what--there are orbs in the picture.

Grant

Blog Entries

Hi Gang,

Had another Faery visitation again.
    But these were a different type. They came from the clouds in lighted silvery spheres. When they touch the ground, the sphere disappeared and the Faerys became 2 dimensional and moved along the ground very quickly. Stopping just long enough to catch a glimps of them. Then they resumed their spheres and returned to the clouds. I did not realize there are so many types of Faerys.

Grant

Blog Entries

Sounds like Sylphs.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I don't know what a Sylph is--is it the water Faerys--which I have seen.

I've visited 3 types of Faery world--albeit only an entry and only a peek. I am forbidden to tell what little I've been shown.

Grant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    I don't know what a Sylph is--is it the water Faerys--which I have seen.
    No that would be an Undine. A Sylph is an air elemental. It's actually the only one I have ever seen. And yes, elementals are beings of their realm, either air, water, fire or earth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Most people will not talk about them, or even projecting.

I guess we have a gift.

Grant

Audi Guest

Hi i am new here!
    Fairies are certainly real. They belong to a class of beings called "Elemental Beings". Mermaids and gnomes are real too and belong to this group. They are the caretakers of nature. As their name suggests each element in nature air fire earth water has elemental being which governs it. There are large elemental beings and small ones. Hence giants are also real and are mainly responsible for taking care of mountains and other huge rock formations etc I got my understanding from this great book i read called In Light of Truth: The Grail Message by Abd ru shin. The books gives a whole view of the world unseen and explains alot in a way that makes sense to me. The book explains that there elemental beings higher in rank than the ones we see and interact with and that the mythological Gods of the Greek Roman and Norse are these elementals of higher rank - these being are such huge energies that when ancient man came in contact with them they called them "gods and goddesses". Ever notice that the gods were all connected to an element in nature? Thor with Thunder, Poseidon god of the sea etc the book posits that all these energies/spirits whateva are in fact real and are a part of the hierarchy of gods all the way up to God Himself!

Sorry i am rambling i just find all this stuff interesting and would like to share it. The Grail Message can be read for free at www.grailmessage.com.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 26th July 2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Please see links posting rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast