Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sensation of weird proportions

Blog Entries

Re: Sensation of weird proportions

Quote Originally Posted by thedevil View Post
    If I am thinking of the same thing which I am not sure I am because what I feel is much worse than what you and Sirius describe but in my experience this is a negative energy attack I believe its actually an attempt at possession and the Ozzy Osborne song iron man is actually a reference to it as well. I would often get this when I was sick especially when I was a kid. I understand now that ailments are only caused by bad energy. Another thing over noticed is that when I would pray or read the Bible ( plz note I bilelieve all Scripture is equally valid if it gets you closer to God) then it would almost immediately go away also. Take it as you will
    Im no christian and I dont feel that its a psychic attack or anything negative at all, in the contrary I feel its positive and a positive thing is something I cherish and want to experience more. There are many people experiencing alot of unexplained stuff thats termed negative or an attack of some sort and most of the time they are totally harmless and totally natural.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Im no christian and I dont feel that its a psychic attack or anything negative at all, in the contrary I feel its positive and a positive thing is something I cherish and want to experience more. There are many people experiencing alot of unexplained stuff thats termed negative or an attack of some sort and most of the time they are totally harmless and totally natural.

Well I did my best to answer the question. The only other possible explanation that I can think of is another feeling I get when in trance but it doesn't make me feel large or anything it makes me feel like I am floating feeling.

Maybe you are possessed who knows. I can only wonder but I do know, based on my own experience, that I very much so do not like the geeing and ill stand by what I say but I'm not sure I can prove it so its maybe not doing anyone any good and I don't like discussions like these where you don't have logical proof but I am sorry if I offend or hurt your feelings in any way. This is not a good discussion I think and is too speculative
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Blog Entries

You have not hurt my feelings Sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself in English as It's not my native language.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    You have not hurt my feelings Sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself in English as It's not my native language.
    I wouldn't have known you do a good job of passing for English as your first language if you ask me.

So how come you like Sirius the north star? You know they say its the dog star. That's God spelled backwards in English. And among many other things both God and Dogs are intended to be man's best friend. In Inuit cultures where the dog. Sled teams are used the leader of the pack gets the first spot at the front but in actuality the front position pulls the least amount of weight and the dog that's last actually pulls the most weight out of the whole team. The last dog is actually the most shunned, neglected, ostracised, mistreated, etc.. dog even though it does the most work and is the strongest. Perhaps dogs are similar to humans or perhaps they learn/are contaminated with this evil nature. Lly are completely benevolent toEither way its said humans would have never been able to colonize and survive in the Arctic without dogs. Technically also a dog is a wolf and throughout history they have been demonized but actually are completely benevolent towards humans
    Attached Images Attached Images
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Blog Entries

Hmm, good question. I really just like the name Sirius and felt drawn to it when I chose the name. Been using it here and there. And its a nice coincidence that I'm born 82 in the year of the dog in the chinese zodiak. I really didnt know that Sirius was associated with the dog

Blog Entries

When I think of Sirius my mind automatically goes to Osiris in Egyptian Mythology.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.