This is intended to be a boost in confidence for those who practice energy work/meditate/try to astral project. It happened to me yesterday while meditating.

I had been doing the 5 minute practices before going on to practicing trance work. The breathing, the energy work and energy raising was done and I decided to do the trance pracitice to some binaural sound, just to try it out. I chose the Hemisync tapes "Introduction to focus 10" as I like Robert Monroes calm voice.
When putting on the the headphones I almost imediatelly felt a minor surge through my body, a calming wave which is very rare for me to have. And as I was guided down to focus 10 the feeling stayed but increased to get me even more calmer. During the guidance my body had numbed and i felt that my conciousness was very separated from my body.
When the counting to Focus 10 was over I did the elevator technique and after that I just stayed in that state trying to just be. I have been here alot of times now and it is time to go further I tought.
What I did was to affirm that now it is okay, now it is time, for my higher self or a guide to bring me further down the road of developement.
I only asked this 2 or 3 times when I suddently plunged deeper and deeper into a completely different state of awareness. Someone or something had answered my call. For real. And the best part is that I believe it.
The feeling of beeing in this deeper trance state was something I'v only experinced once or twice before. Even though I knew my body was uppright in a sitting position it felt as if I'd tilted 70 degrees to the left. A remarkable feeling but a nice confirmation that something is happening/developing.

Just wanted to share this as an inspiration to others.

PS. I dont know if this has anything to do with my success, but the days before this happened I had'nt been doing any meditation or trance work at all. Guess I was really grounded before pratice this time.

Regards
Linus