Thread: Something I liked

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Something I liked

Well said, Oliver.
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Hey Darron,

While I'd like to earn respect points, the cave I spoke about was in relation to the original article posted by CFTraveler; however, I'm all over the Forms business as you can see from my film projector analogies.

No, I'm just another guy, as was Plato, stumbling over the same problems, reaching for adequate analogies. Whoever runs this show must be like a child. Who else could be so endlessly amused watching wind-up toys perform the same stunt over and over?

Soul
    aww, oh well

Blog Entries

Meditation just means using your mind. In Buddhism its called mindfulness. Its about being more aware/sentient to the truth as the author stated

Its not even necessary to meditate in lotus position. In actuality you can meditate any where at any time no matter what you are doing. We do things like lotus position or chants because they are like more concentrated efforts. It's kind of like the difference between lifting 50 lb weights vs 10lb weights when you work out. You just gotta do what you know is best for you personally I'd say. I personally like to lay flat on my back but have Aldo been able to achieve tremendous results in my energy work when I am in lotus position.
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment