Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Blog Entries

Re: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    It seems to me, you're asking for a meta-physical answer, but you want it to come in a form that fits within the physical reality you believe to be the truth.
    There is no cold hard truth. There are 7 Billion individual truths, being perceived by a single human each.
    Well said. Wish I could have said it that succinctly.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    How about getting on with experimenting with it then?
    What works for you, is your personal truth.
    Your truth doesn't have to be the same as mine, or anyone else's, for it to be true.
    It seems to me, you're asking for a meta-physical answer, but you want it to come in a form that fits within the physical reality you believe to be the truth.
    There is no cold hard truth. There are 7 Billion individual truths, being perceived by a single human each.
    Thanks Neil for your input. I think what I meant by truth is different from what you mean here. I am not talking about personal perceptions, interpretations, views or tastes each person has. What I mean by truth is reality - how things really are, for everyone.
    For example: Is there an afterlife - either there is or there is not. Are there aliens currently on Earth - either there are or there are not. Can objects be moved with power of the mind alone - either they can or they can not. etc.
    That's what I meant by reality, the truth - what is and what is not.

Thanks for your input about manifestation. Your method doesn't seem very goal orientated or under your control. You ask something of the universe and the universe makes the decision for you. Apparently in the end it's not up to you, it's not your call.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    And if I'm speaking in riddles, I apologise. It's difficult to articulate what I'm trying to say. But the bottom line is, so long as your basic framework is grounded in the default model, you're going to have a difficult time achieving your goal, because much of the accepted pillars of the default model of reality block the answers you're looking for.
    Thanks ButterflyWoman for your input. If I understand you correctly as long as I am restricted to certain default views I won't get the answers because the answers I'm looking for are not accepted in the default model. Is that correct?
    Well the thing is I have no default model, no set views. I want to know haw thing really are and specifically if manifestation works. If it works then how does it work and how do you know it really works? Simple, no?

Blog Entries

Simple, no?
    It would be simple if we all knew the hows and whys, but we don't- we all get clues that either sound good to us or don't, and then just take it from there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Thanks Neil for your input. I think what I meant by truth is different from what you mean here. I am not talking about personal perceptions, interpretations, views or tastes each person has. What I mean by truth is reality - how things really are, for everyone.
    But what i'm saying, is that reality is different for everyone, because everyone has differing beliefs, and therefore, creates a different reality for themselves. I know what you're asking. You want to know about the rules that govern the entirety of reality, but i would say the only rule is this - that your beliefs shape what is possible within your own co-created reality. That's the rule. The only rule. Within the scope that that rule provides, anything is possible, if you can deprogram your belief system enough to de-stabilise the group-consensus-created-reality around you. Which would basically mean you are existing in a different dimension form everyone else. I think In that case, the only limit to what is possible, would be your imagination.

Thanks for your input about manifestation. Your method doesn't seem very goal orientated or under your control. You ask something of the universe and the universe makes the decision for you. Apparently in the end it's not up to you, it's not your call.
    Only if you consider yourself to be something separate from the Universe, which i don't.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Thanks ButterflyWoman for your input. If I understand you correctly as long as I am restricted to certain default views I won't get the answers because the answers I'm looking for are not accepted in the default model. Is that correct?
    Well the thing is I have no default model, no set views.
    You live in a complete vacuum? Not possible, sorry. You definitely have a model of reality, and you definitely have a point of view. You wouldn't exist, your reality wouldn't exist, without that.

I think you might get some benefit from reading up on quantum theory. There's a lot of stuff out there about the nature of reality. For example, the theory that the universe is actually composed of information can be helpful in understanding how thoughts/beliefs become our physical reality. Manifestation is not like baking a cake, where you have set ingredients and you mix them up and cook them a set length of time and, voila, a cake! It's an inevitable consequence of living in a reality which is fluid and generated out of information (data, energy, etc.). Until the inherent fluidity of reality is grasped, deliberately manipulating that reality (or attempting to do so, anyway) is very hit-or-miss. It comes right back to what I was already trying to convey, really.

That which we think of as "reality" is not that unlike a dream, in that it is generated by the Dreamer, and is interpreted by the Dreamer. You, as an aspect of the Dreamer, can intentionally manipulate aspects of your individual portion of the dream. What you experience and how it is interpreted is down to your unique mind. Things that are not experienced are things that are not allowed by the current configuration of that mind; things that are experienced are things which are allowed, or even generated with more or less conscious awareness. Simple, no?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

6. Re: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

I dont like the term "Law of Attraction"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DatBillionaire View Post
    I dont like the term "Law of Attraction"
    I don't, either, for what it's worth.

That which we think of as "reality" is not that unlike a dream, in that it is generated by the Dreamer, and is interpreted by the Dreamer. You, as an aspect of the Dreamer, can intentionally manipulate aspects of your individual portion of the dream. What you experience and how it is interpreted is down to your unique mind. Things that are not experienced are things that are not allowed by the current configuration of that mind; things that are experienced are things which are allowed, or even generated with more or less conscious awareness. Simple, no?
    Well put.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

9. Re: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Things that are not experienced are things that are not allowed by the current configuration of that mind; things that are experienced are things which are allowed, or even generated with more or less conscious awareness. Simple, no?
    And how is that configuration changed?

Blog Entries

Ask one simple question: "What if...?" Speculate beyond your usual beliefs and ideas. Try on a new beliefs for size. Consider a course of action you have not considered before. This will open up your mind to new impulses and provide the gateway into different experiences.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast