Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Blog Entries

Re: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    And how is that configuration changed?
    In a nutshell, intention. And willingness to change.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

2. Re: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    In a nutshell, intention. And willingness to change.
    How do you deal with the brick walls (the "facts of reality") you keep bumping into? I intend a change and am willing to change but I don't see it reflected as a change in actual objective experience (experience relating to the objects of perception, as opposed to the meaning/value we give to those objects). I'm finding it very hard not to lose hope in life, especially when I wake up in the morning and realize another day has gone by.

Blog Entries

Hello, lycan.

Maybe it helps to realise that in physical reality reality creation is slowest. It takes time. Maybe you would benefit by having multiple reality creations going on, monitoring for visible changes, keeping track of each. This way I usually have something to work with most of the time and don't feel like time is just passing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    How do you deal with the brick walls (the "facts of reality") you keep bumping into?
    It's in the way you perceive "reality" and also "facts", partly. But mostly, intend and surrender. That is, sincerely intend change (and you don't have to be specific about what needs to be changed!) and then let go and allow the process to happen. You, as an ego-self, haven't got much ability to change much of anything, to be perfectly frank. It'd be like a cartoon character picking up a pencil and erasing bits of themselves and redrawing them. It's not possible.

The intention-plus-surrender process just paves the way for the changes to be made (you can say by God, by your own Higher Self, really, however you feel comfortable characterising it). Intention plus surrender just allows you to drop resistance, although, the fact is, if you sincerely want change powerfully enough (real change, change to YOU, not just your circumstances, which are merely reflections of you), and you set that it motion, nothing will stop it, although resistance can make it a lot harder and make it take a lot longer (that's the voice of experience there, by the way).

Also, as I noted in another thread, you seem to have a belief which goes something like this: Until/unless that which I perceive to be my objective reality changes to suit me, I will refuse to be happy and I will refuse to experience lasting peace.

You'll never find joy or peace from the events of so-called objective reality.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    But what i'm saying, is that reality is different for everyone, because everyone has differing beliefs, and therefore, creates a different reality for themselves. I know what you're asking. You want to know about the rules that govern the entirety of reality, but i would say the only rule is this - that your beliefs shape what is possible within your own co-created reality. That's the rule. The only rule. Within the scope that that rule provides, anything is possible, if you can deprogram your belief system enough to de-stabilise the group-consensus-created-reality around you. Which would basically mean you are existing in a different dimension form everyone else. I think In that case, the only limit to what is possible, would be your imagination.
    I wonder how literal ìs that beliefs shape our reality , i mean if i started to believe in flying elephants would i start seeing them ? 'Cause i seem to grasp this concept only till a certain point like there's a range of possible outcomes for an event and my beliefs make one more probable and real ,okay ,but what about things that look impossible like flying elephants ...? Just beliefs would make them real ?

Blog Entries

You could think about this, turn on your TV and lo and behold, there could be a Disney movie with Dumbo the flying elephant playing. The universe is tricky like that, which is why questions like these make me cringe- do you think you can make yourself believe that flying elephants are possible? I don't think I know anyone that does, so I don't see the outcome you're proposing likely, but the outcome I'm proposing much more likely, and within the consensus reality rules.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I think the possibility is there to allow yourself to believe in anything and everything, but there are few, if any, personalities that would hold together in such an extremely fluid reality. Imagine if life was as fluid and inconstant as a dream, where you suddenly change location, you hang out with "friends" you don't really know, you might even be someone else entirely for a while, etc. The coherence of your identity would probably not withstand that for long. So, sure, it's probably possible, but to what extent and for how long? I doubt that there are or have ever been many human beings who can answer that firsthand.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    do you think you can make yourself believe that flying elephants are possible?
    Don't know,maybe .Time to try some experiments ,just not with flying elephants,i am not too interested in them it was an example.

The thing about beliefs is, you need a little evidence of something or other, to create a shift in your beliefs. For example, you can read a bunch of books on OBE, and certainly like the sound of it, and want it to be real. All the evidence provided seems rational, well presented by folk who are clearly not crazy. It can be enough for you to begin to believe in the OBE phenomenon.
    From this point of believing onward, you are more likely to then experience it yourself.

There is evidence of much unusual activity in human history - levitation, telekinesis etc, so it's not too difficult to believe in these things.
    Getting to the point where you dissolve the beliefs that hold your world together tho, like your sense of identity within this life or your belief that an elephant is a 10 tonne animal that gravity holds tightly to the ground, is the real trick. That requires a great deal of personal experience, taking you in the direction of knowing the ins-and-outs of the nature of reality, and work, deprogramming yourself of your limiting (yet essential for survival in this apparently physical world you've chosen to incarnate in) beliefs.

I believe i can fly, but i still believe in gravity.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I remembered one instance of attracting a reality out of expectations. When I was first in the US I was surprised how much it looked "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" which I had recently played. The houses, the cars, everything. Which gave me the unpleasant thought that the game was full of criminal gangs...

Two days after I went for a walk with the dog. Not spotting the signs I walked along the sidewalk and suddenly found myself within a detachment of prisoners who the sheriff sent out to clean the park. Gave me quite a start when I realised they all wore correctional suits with "Sheriff's Department" on the back. One turned around, smiled at me and commended me on my nice dog and went on with his work.

Recalling this yesterday I found this to be a pretty funny example of how expectations can have an impact on the reality one experiences. "Criminal gangs" roaming the streets indeed...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast