Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Blog Entries

Re: Manifestation and Attraction - How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    I found this to be a pretty funny example of how expectations can have an impact on the reality one experiences. "Criminal gangs" roaming the streets indeed...
    This is actually a very good example of spontaneous reality creation. It wasn't intentional, but it was certainly an experience generated by your perceptions and thoughts. I love this story.

Stuff like that happens to me all the time, but it's often so subtle that if I try to explain it, I find I really can't. It's just something that you have to recognise by way of experiencing it. Lately I have an uncanny and continual experience with music manifesting. I'll think of a song and pretty shortly I hear it on the radio or a tv show or somewhere on the net (without me looking for it). In one case, I heard part of a song I don't even know, found the lyrics interesting, and wondered what the rest of the song was about. Within a couple of hours, I heard the entire song (and this is a song from the nineties, so it's not like you're going to hear it all the time these days). The same happens with questions (answers appear in all kinds of forms) and other thoughts. These things just manifest, sometimes very quickly, and usually in surprising ways.

But when I try to explain that sort of thing, it just sounds kinda lame and weird, you know? "Oh, yeah, I thought of a song and then I heard it, it was amazing!"
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Yes, I have the same thing. Sometimes I can consciously help things along.

I have 3,000 songs on shuffle. But I wanted to hear a specific one. It could have happened to be the last of the 3,000, but it turned out to be third after I stopped trying to influence it so much.

Often what's on my mind will in some form appear in physical reality, sometimes in hilarious ways.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Often what's on my mind will in some form appear in physical reality, sometimes in hilarious ways.
    I love when that happens. I've manifested a red car (it was a rental) and a black cockatoo (on a sticker, of all things!) and various other things like that in really funny, entertaining ways. I love that so much.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I find it particularly funny when I imagine something scary to happen, and then get caught up in thinking that fear attracts the object of fear, and then it results in this miniscule event that came because of that but was nothing to be afraid of, just this little blip in consciousness. Makes one feel like a fool for being afraid at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4