Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SoulSail's 5th Outing (5 is a good number)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

SoulSail's 5th Outing (5 is a good number)

Had a wonderful projection about two hours ago.

Around 10 tonight I did two meditation sessions before bed. The first was the Tibetan practice of awakening the sacred body, followed by an hour of Vipassana.

I went to bed with my headphones on, listened to some binaurals while I drifted in and out. At some point I took the headphones off and decided to try projecting. I recall stating my intent. Not out loud, but inward, and this time it wasn't so much a declaration as a request being earnestly sent out to God, the Universe, my Guides...anyone that was listening.

Later, I woke slightly when a wave of electricity went up through my feet and body. I felt myself almost push out the top of my head. It was all very quick and I was out, only, I didn't realize it at first. But looking around the room, everything was placed wrong. The telescope by the bed was at the wrong angle and I could see all around me without turning my head. Everything was inverted and I just couldn't figure it out. Moving was a struggle for some time as I had an incomplete split again and kept flickering back and forth from my astral body to my physical.

But then I remembered to float. I "let go" and the floating came easy. The next I knew I was being gently pulled feet first through darkness, as if being flushed out with a current I dared not resist. I moved rapidly through the darkness. A very exhilarating and immense feeling. At some point I got a little freaked and said, "not too far, please," and I stopped.

Then, I'm the most beautiful place. A circular cavernous pool of aquamarine water set down in rock. Sunlight breaks through in beams where it can, there are a lot of plants growing here above head and around me.

The water is only a few feet deep, but pure and clear and so green. Two ducks float gracefully at the other end of the pool, so I step back, get a running start and then go skating across the water's surface toward the ducks. I'm not just walking on water, but skating on it.

The ducks take off as I pass, but I don't stop and then I wind up below some overhang and it's dark, only the sound of water trickling into the pool, droplets all around.

I don't remember how I left. I only remember playing there in that pool for a very long time. I kept telling myself I shouldn't stay out too long or I'd forget things, and I suspect I didn't download a lot of what I did there, but I got this part very clearly.

I've still got work to do on negotiating how to make a clean break from my body, navigate by thought, etc. But it's evident that one must really get some distance in order to avoid the body's nasty gravitational pull and the subsequent confusion that results. Once that's done it's all fireworks.

The whole thing was wonderful. I've been at this practice 8 months now and this is the first major AP I've had, and one that I can classify as overwhelmingly pleasant. Still a little dreamlike, but I'm getting there.

Goodnight all,

Soul

Awakening the Sacred Body: http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Sacr...0758145&sr=8-1
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: SoulSail's 5th Outing (5 is a good number)

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Congrats SoulSail!!!....Wonderful!!

Love
    ia

Hallo SoulSail
    You were fortunate to have traveled OOB to a special place. The trick will be to deliberately return to that place in a future projection. Hopefully you will be able to manage it. Yet many people, including me, find it difficult to travel to specific nonphysical locations.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

It does sound pleasant and beautiful.

I'm very happy for you, SS.

Hi All,

There's an element here that's got me curious.

I've now had two projections where I landed in completely foreign terrain. First was my brief trip a goblin domain:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ail%27s+outing

And now this one. In both cases I traveled through a completely black tunnel at what felt like impossible speed. It almost reminds me of that scene from Contact where Jody Foster is shuttling through the Wormhole.

I don't how common this experience is across the AP spectrum, but I'm aware of its prevalence in NDE accounts.

I'm not sure what to think, or if it's worth examination.

Any insight?
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I consider tunnel projections such as that to be third eye projections, or so it seems from the elements wherein. I'll see if I can find something similar in my journal. Might take a day, bcz I have to get going.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Way to go SS keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I consider tunnel projections such as that to be third eye projections, or so it seems from the elements wherein. I'll see if I can find something similar in my journal. Might take a day, bcz I have to get going.
    Hey CFT,

I found this link which mentions the tunnel relating to the third eye.

http://www.meditationguru.com/thirdeye.html

I didn't spend much time on this site so I don't if he's punting or borrowing from another source.

In any case, I look forward to your response and appreciate it in advance.

Soul
    Know Thyself