Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SoulSail's 5th Outing (5 is a good number)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: SoulSail's 5th Outing (5 is a good number)

Hey Sirius,

I've been pondering your question more and I thought I'd add one more thing. I believe I projected given that I hit the vibration stage and was definitely awake when that took place. And once I was out, everything looked backward and odd. Robert mentions this effect in Astral Dynamics, how the room your in may seem inverted and if you're seeing the whole thing without turning your head, even more confusing.

Also, the vibrations here were very different. They seemed a much higher current. Very clean, quick, and effective. I popped right out. I think they were at a much higher frequency than I'm used to. By comparison I'd say the vibrations I usually experience are much lower and for lack of a better word...clunky. I felt like a live wire during these.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Just remember that vibrations are moving targets- they change, change back, speed up, become too smooth, and at some point may stop happening altogether. But fun when they happen, IMO.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

So here's another post I'm following up on years later...

This projection was made up of unrecognized precognitive symbols, and I'm beginning to see just how many precog dreams and projections I've actually had in life. What happened in this projection came to pass in reality. Here's the rundown on this one:

The "ducks", which were actually geese, represented my marriage and how I split it, causing both birds to go their own way.
    The water being shallow represented my heart at the time, the green stones just scream heart chakra.
    The dark cave I wound up in represented a very dark time of emotional fallout that followed.
    The dripping in the cave represented tears.

I could go on and on, but that's probably enough of my personal life out there. Pay attention to your projections, they might be showing you the future.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Soul, you're back?! Since time has little meaning on the astral, it is perfectly possible that lucid dreams/AP could have precognitive symbolic aspects in some cases. No doubt you are right. Unfortunately I can't confirm this from my own experience, as all my APs are "practical" visits to help pets and their caretakers.

How is Charlie, your lovely doggie? (See http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/att...2&d=1337597400 ).

It's really nice to see you back. Please send a PM if you have time.

Hey there friend!

Well, I'm sort of back now and then but I don't comment much or share my experiences much any longer. Every so often I'll put something out there like this post, mostly because having the perspective of time, and in looking back, I now see so much more in my early AP days. Overall I think I've become rather lazy! I do, however, keep up a few practices: hot yoga, zazen and Nirtan Chi, with Nirtan easily being one of my all-time favorite movement meditations. Yummy delicious.

But yes, time has little meaning in Astral land, or anywhere for that matter. Time now seems to me no more than a daisy-chaining of memories, giving the impression of events being spread out. Totally necessary, but tricky all the same given those memories unequivocally point to the non-existent, to nothing.

And Charlie is doing just fine. He's protecting a dear boy of 13 as I charged him to do. Wonderful, playful soul.

I hope you're well and it's great to chat!

Soul
    Know Thyself