Thread: Dreams Surfacing ...

Dreams Surfacing ...

Intentions stated: I want to remember my dreams and have more distinct lucid dreams. I want to have conscious astral projections and out of body experiences. I want to raise my energy body and heal my physical body. I want to evolve in this lifetime and be all that I can be. Teach me to be open to the experience and knowledge of my higher self and Source.

Results:

This morning was difficult. I went to sleep around 4 a.m. I have not been able to sleep unless exhausted. Winter insomnia. But, then I do sleep soundly and deeply for a few hours. But have had increasing grogginess upon arising around 10 a.m. This morning it was compelling enough to put me back to bed. I also had deep chills which permeated my dreams.

My first dream was about a plane trip with my husband, and our dogs. The floor plan was more like the State ferry. There was a central purser in charge who asked us to keep an eye on things when she went on break. We did not have a stateroom, more like a nesting area for sleeping bags. The purser left unannounced and we were inundated with demands. Mainly the dream seemed to be about the conflict between privacy and duty, and figuring out what the true intentions of people were. We were considered on a lower social scale than the other passengers and yet we had some authority over them, which they resented.

The dream I was dreaming just before my husband woke me up had a malevolent presence in it which was threatening me. I do not know details, but it did not seem earthly. I woke up exclaiming, "You scared me, Do not touch me like that when I am sleeping. Some bad thing was coming after me." I should have been more grateful he woke me up.

In the past week, I have had two other episodes where I woke up speaking aloud from a dream, which is not normal for me at all. Both times I felt pulled out of one reality and woken in another, very heavy, disoriented and groggy. Very disconcerting, but the memory of where I was in dreamscape is vague. One time I woke saying something very obscure to my husband, asking him a cryptic question, not applicable to our current life, which made him laugh at me. The next time, I woke saying, "Sammy (one of my dogs), you belong on the other side of reality." *lol* Apparently, she was disturbing my morning sleep.

I have had an inexplicable deep chill in my body all day and a need to sleep. I fell asleep on my work bench after lunch / dinner and slept until 11:30 p.m. My dreams were vivid, but almost all in black and white, which is what I associate with what Robert Bruce calls the RTZ (real time zone) and psychic dreams. If that is what I am having, I do not like them so much. I prefer visiting fantastical astral worlds in my dreams, which are full of life and living color. *lol*

Anyway, the dream that remains with me took place at dusk out in the desert or sandy beach with high dunes. I was searching for something, but unexpectedly encountered a lone, lost wolf, with a collar. I followed it up a mountain dune, and found H****** Hoyt there. She was one of the people who bought one of our puppies. She acknowledged me, and shared her thoughts, which I saw in living color ... images of a cabin under construction, arguments over materials used in the ceiling, a comment made that she should have known such an irrational fit over an insignificant thing was an indication that things were not well in her married, domestic life. In the dream, her partner had recently left or separated from her. It reminded me of a former coworker friend who told me he should have known his spouse was deeply unhappy when she repapered or redecorated their kitchen three times in two years. Heather also told me she saw the wolf I had been following.

Then I was walking away down a dark road (maybe not me, but a younger woman), and a car started following me slowly, the men inside questioning me if I needed a ride. I (or the woman, rather) did not feel in any danger, but I, as the dreamer, felt the situation could get ugly. I had a real bad feeling, so I imparted common sense on how to elude danger, and woke up.

These two dreams, one feels like a premonition, and the other like a psychic vision. I hate knowing things like this are happening in the world. If this is what my awakened psychic abilities are going to bring me, then perhaps it is not what I want, maybe the reason why I do not like to remember all my dreams. The mystery is being revealed.

[I did have an opportunity to speak to H****** Hoyt about the above dream. She is not a close friend of mine or anyone I normally dream about, but courageously I shared with her. At the moment she is happily married, but the dream had some impact with her that I will share later.]
    Last edited by imogen; 4th March 2012 at 05:17 PM.
    The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. ~ Albert Einstein

Thumbs up Re: Dreams Surfacing ...

The dream I awoke from this morning was truly a backwards spiritual / philosophical experience. In our world we have this experience of being born physical and re-awakenng as energy beings.

[That is, theoretically, because I was born fully conscious and aware of myself spiritually or energetically, and I did not take to the limitations of this body well, was always taking every opportunity to project out of it prior to five years of age. I have conscious memories of being a point of light in a raindrop, or floating on the lint in a sunbeam, flying to our mountain tops or into our ocean to spend time with other creatures. Mostly, I liked getting down inside the molecular structure of things around me, and becoming them to see from their perspective. I also spent a lot of time floating around observing my family and their activities, constantly reminding myself that I chose them, and chose this incarnation. I always felt felt horribly trapped by my physical body. It was painful physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually to be me. It felt like I was born with disabilities, even though I was classified "normal" physically and developmentally. I was born with faulty pain receptors or raw nerve endings (like fibromyalgia) in a Bush community of Alaska, so the condition went undetected and untreated for years, until I was an adult and the malady finally immobilized me after a traumatic accident. Until it overtook me to that extent, I thought it was normal for the human body to constantly be over-stimulated and in excruciating pain, and yet most people seemed to be coping with it better than I.]

In this dream this morning I was an energy being going through a process of preparation to become corporeal. On this planet, we were light beings who become corporeal as part of the life cycle. The body that is engineered for us when that time comes is not gender specific and is engineered fully adult like a warrior for survival. My dream was about the process of a light being becoming physical, the discipline required to endure a physical body and do the tasks required. The training was as rigorous as implied we physical beings need to accustom ourselves to becoming light beings again, if not more so. I did not have the impression that this body was human or the world was earth. The culture, customs and life forms were entirely different. I think it was just a different evolutionary process.
    Last edited by imogen; 5th March 2012 at 06:00 PM.

Re: Dreams Surfacing ...

Yesterday morning I had a dream I was helping Rebecca H***** set up for a garden party. It seemed to be some kind of obligation, rather than goodwill among old friends, and she seemed indifferent to my presence, but I felt she needed me there. We were working in what seemed like a rock quarry or ruins, nothing like the beauty of her true earthly yard, although the rocks around us were white like quartz and beautiful in their own right. Guests started arriving, and speaking to me, and that had not been our intention. I was to go before guests arrived, and that was fine with me, being socially shy. But the guests came one by one, and were congenial towards me, and I began to interact with them, much to Rebecca's chagrin.

There was something I am supposed to remember about the details of the garden, some problem we were overcoming, seemed to have to do with the flow of a water element. Emotions? And rocks. Hidden energy? And seedlings. New life, new hope, new beginnings?

In truth, I am not ready for "new beginnings" with Rebecca, who is an estranged childhood friend that was as close as a sister, but understand Higher Self is telling me I need to work on it whether it is comfortable or not, as I was obviously not comfortable in this dream. Neither was Rebecca. Source will have to set this in motion because I am not going out looking for trouble. My involvement with her family became too intense and ended years ago because of my clairvoyant proclivaties and emotional immaturity.

Another thought occurred to me that this could have been Rebecca in a sleeping RTZ working on a RTZ garden. It definitely had an older quality to it, like we were restoring ruins that she had found. If I was visiting her astral body in RTZ, it would explain her indifference towards me, and almost automaton nature, as she was focused on tasks. I was almost invisible, speaking suggestions to her. I do not remember her actually interacting with me at all. I just knew when I was supposed to leave. If this was, then it shows the fulfillment of a request I made to speak to her higher self, but it also shows her consciousness is not fully awake, just project (ego) oriented and showing off to friends even in her dreams.

Last year I got the impression I was supposed to work on meeting the higher selves of people in the astral realms before attempting reconciliation in the physical worked to set the right intentions and motives in order.
    Last edited by imogen; 5th March 2012 at 09:09 PM.

My dreams and memory process were disrupted by my dog this morning. I had two distinct dream sessions last night, both interrupted. What distracted me more, was that my palms were so hot upon waking.

See more here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...804#post108804

I believe the energy work is definitely stimulating my dreams and making them easier to recall.

I remembered the last dream this morning, but it seemed so ordinary that it did not seem worth the effort of recalling it. I almost missed a significant detail.

SIX FLAGS HELICOPTER RIDE

Had a dream about Trudie early this morning. It seemed I was a teenager, and camping at her house on F.A.A. Road out in the woods. It seemed like we were trying to solve a mystery together, but I cannot remember the details. We were sorting through a lot of stuff that had been left out in the woods, and also sorting through the contents of a bedroom in her parents house. She was talking about her sister a lot. She was being pretty bossy, too! In the end we went up in a helicopter and it turned into something like a Six Flags ride (roller coaster). I think I took it better than Trudie, but was surprised. In the dream I was fearless, and had no sense of danger, even though that helicopter was doing things helicopters should never do. Dreams! *lol* Was just nice to dream about spending time with Trudie! Maybe, I think. *lol*

NOTE: In the physical world, I would have been sick and passing out on a ride like that. The sides of the helicopter were open. In the dream I remember thinking calmly that I could jump out of the helicopter and float down, it was such a nice day. But I thought that would unnecessarily terrify Trudie, who was not enjoying the ride to begin with. And I did not think Trudie or the pilot knew I could fly.

I told Trudie about this dream IRL, without mentioning flying dreams at all, and she launched into a remembered dream of escaping wild bears by jumping into the air, and then being terrified by the flight so that she would crash land herself by grabbing tops of trees. *lol* Coincidentally, my husband also has flying dreams resulting from being chased by polar or grizzly bears. It must be an Alaska thing.

However, my flying dreams were not from escaping danger, more from exploration. And when I became grounded as I approached puberty, I remember spending a significant amount of time trying all kinds of ways of lifting off the ground, leaping down stairways and roofs to obtain the flying affect. Not sure I have had an adult dream of flying, except in helicopters! Instead, my consciousness just shifts around easily and effortlessly from different perspectives and changes scenes in the blink of an eye. I suppose that was why I was not afraid in the helicopter.

FEAR is something I have been working on. Recently I realized that my fear is BASED in this fragile, corruptible, painful human body, and I have NO FEAR in dreams or astral projections. What a revelation! So, there is no reason to fear conscious OBE, especially since subtle bodies and higher selves know their way around. This fear based ego self is quite difficult to discipline after having so many years free reign.
    Last edited by imogen; 7th March 2012 at 12:01 PM.

★★★This morning I had dream I was swimming with a small group of people (a man and a woman) off Tank Farm Beach. Us women were facing the man, who was treading water with his back to the bay. We were all wearing dry suits and floatation devices, but as the beach has a steep grade there, even though it was deep, we were not far from shore. We were chatting. The fellow seemed to be instructing us. Suddenly, mid-thought, he stopped and said, "Whoa, did you feel that?!" He described some kind of back pressure in the water, but this all happened very fast. A baby Humback Whale appeared behind him and opened its mouth, not aggressively. We backed out of the water. At the same time the water drained away, helping us in our efforts, and the whale went out with the tide. We scrambled to get above the high tideline. The thought that entered my mind was that during tsunamis the tides get sucked out like this, and we needed to get to even higher ground. Sure enough, as soon as we scrambled up to the road the sea had swelled up to the edge of it, much higher than it was normally. We were headed for our car, then I woke up.

What struck me afterwards is that baby whale seemed to be warning us of danger. Was very realistic, this dream.

★★★Yesterdays dreams might be a little scetchy now, as I did not have time to write them down, but I do remember two of them:

1) I was coming home to my parents house at Lutak, although this house was built like a mansion. As I drove past Hales' on my way home, I noted their house was looking better, too, like in the days of old right after it was built. I knew L. Cameron was expected to visit with her mother, and saw a small RV van or stationwagon parked there at the Hales' that I associated with them. I went straight home to bed, as I was exhausted and did not want to see anyone. Later everyone came to visit me, and this dream displayed the nuances of relationships and tentions as there would be in real life. L. and her mother were oblivious, and the others seemed to take advantage of that to impose on me. I must have been ill, because I was in bed, and people came to my bedroom to visit me. Mrs. H made a big production outside my door that W should say hello to me, and I should say hello to W. He was only there to carry stuff, whatever they were bringing in. I glared at Mrs. H, silencing her with a look, and just dared her to say one more thing. They went away. R was entertaining L a lot, and I felt some jealousy. Later Mrs. C came in with a bowl of popcorn that she was complaining had a furry taste. That is about it.

2) ZOMBIES ... In this dream they were nocturnal and still in minority to humans. Oh, I have had some EPIC zombie dreams, so I am not even afraid of them anymore, but I would prefer not to dream about them, so have asked higher self to stop them and vampire dreams. *lol*

The part that I remember was after a night attack, one lone man went to a wash below a bridge to flush zombies out of the drains they climb into. I was just watching this, like I watch a movie, except that I can take on the perspective of the man in order to suggest things, so my consciousness goes back and forth. The nice thing about that is that I can just "leave" if it is getting out of hand. Not much to remember here except the zombies come out of the tube in dormant fetal positions, and the man hacked them to pieces. I did not like this, because in the carnage, whole dormant zombies could float downstream and infect other people. So, I left that dream. Yuck.