Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Novice Energy Worker Healing Questions

1. Re: Novice Energy Worker Healing Questions

I am a novice who is scratching the surface of many topics, but I am inclined to ask if you have ever tried craniosacral therapy? It seems like a dance between the energy body and the physical body. I am thinking energy work helps to heal the energy, but that trauma has caused physical manifestations in our body that get stuck and therefore need a physical manipulation of some sort. Craniosacral therapy works with the membranes that surround the cerebrospinal fluid and the fascia that holds our muscles. It's like magic, honestly. Totally neat. I have been reading about it and have done a couple sessions. Many massage therapists offer it. The main reason I bring it up is because fibro and ms are both nervous system issues, and the core of the nervous system is the spine and brain. I may be way off base here, but if it's something that could help then it's worth a shot! May you both find the perfect key to alleviate your pain.

2. Re: Novice Energy Worker Healing Questions

Imogen I got to this web page and made a account because I read your previous post I hope you don't mind. But the wisdom I would like to pass on to you is that the true healing comes from within you. You are a master of healing energy we all are we must trust our true abilities that come from within. Let your soul do the healing for your body and mind, your internal flow will guide you and fear will slowly be removed from your body over time and you will feel better. always trust and respect yourself we create our own limitations.