Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
Just for kicks and giggles:
But if God is God, then there is nothing but truth, because there can be nothing 'other', if there could be other, then God would be 'a' god.
I thought about that also which is why I prefer the terms illusion or deception its very interesting philosophically as you might recognize that a lie is a lie as you seemed to have become aware of. The things about lies or illusions is they are like a very deep rabbit hole and at the very end is the truth once you dig past all the lies... another thing about lies is you have to use a lie to cover up a lie and then another lie to cover up that one and so on and so forth its really a vicious cycle but as they say the truth will set you free

I will alsolike to mention that for all you so called science skeptics out there believing in the big bang theory is the equivalent of believing in magic in that things just pop into existence. I don't personally need to believe anything when I can know the truth and I accept both magic and big bang theory as equally valid. Please see the works of sir Isaac Newton is you want further clarification