Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Disclosure happening right before our eyes?

Is Disclosure happening right before our eyes?

It seems disclosure is well under way in a low-key manner, but no-one seems to notice or even care! Or is it some form of disinfo?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3_Fvk6nd2pg#!

Re: Is Disclosure happening right before our eyes?

the disinfo would not be the unexplainable sightings, they are what they are

it's just the second step: it's what some people and/or media make of it, just look e.g. at that foolish comments by science 'luminary' stephen hawking, talking about aliens being evil invaders only, this is so ignorant and farther from the truth as it couldn't be

it's that ever-present fearmongery and alien-"invasion" scenario that bugs me now, because i think it is completely wrong. still, many people fall for it, some conspiracy researchers suspect that society is even manipulated into this fear-based (hollywood) scenario in order to "unite" them to more easily create the NWO government ...

also, the impression is given that sightings get more and more. personally, i think this might be right for sightings, but not apply to their frequency of appearance here, i think that they were always 'here', at least most of them

the truth is, there is nowadays more awareness (also due to the internet and youtube movies) and people just look more up to the skies now and thus there is more of it observed (and filmed), and also the media love to report on 'sightings' now a bit more, but that does not necessarily mean that there are more UFOs than before, but ok, who can know the truth about this anway
    This collector of useless clutter.

I forgot to mention another very important aspect: many people nowadays have capable cellphones for filming, digi-cams have more better and better zooms and resolutions, so this also plays a major role in the 'hype'
    This collector of useless clutter.

I have seen a ufo at a very close distance. It's a marvellous powerful piece of equipment. They are silent but deadly. These guys do perhaps not want to be known but want to continue working with the shadow government. They most likely have several deep underground bases around the world where they operate. These bases are very optimal because a long time ago the aliens acknowledged that living on the surface was riddled with problems. It's rather effective living so deep because you are protected from a wide variety of disasters. There will probably never be a disclosure unless the commander in chief of the aliens decides so. The white house have again stated that there are no contacts with aliens which is a blatant lie.

I got visited by a grey astral projecting out of a space vehicle before I got put in a psych ward. I won't forget the smell of it. It was real.

Personally I want first contact this year because they need to hand me some of their protection.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 14th March 2012 at 08:00 PM.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

So I seem to need protection sometimes as well, but I'm guessing you're talking about something else So what kind of security are they providing you? Is there only one kind of Alien race or are there many different ones? and what do you mean by deadly ufo's? Sharp and pointy or what?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 16th March 2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: 20 post link rule+respect rule
    However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    the disinfo would not be the unexplainable sightings, they are what they are

it's just the second step: it's what some people and/or media make of it, just look e.g. at that foolish comments by science 'luminary' stephen hawking, talking about aliens being evil invaders only, this is so ignorant and farther from the truth as it couldn't be

it's that ever-present fearmongery and alien-"invasion" scenario that bugs me now, because i think it is completely wrong. still, many people fall for it, some conspiracy researchers suspect that society is even manipulated into this fear-based (hollywood) scenario in order to "unite" them to more easily create the NWO government ...

also, the impression is given that sightings get more and more. personally, i think this might be right for sightings, but not apply to their frequency of appearance here, i think that they were always 'here', at least most of them

the truth is, there is nowadays more awareness (also due to the internet and youtube movies) and people just look more up to the skies now and thus there is more of it observed (and filmed), and also the media love to report on 'sightings' now a bit more, but that does not necessarily mean that there are more UFOs than before, but ok, who can know the truth about this anway
    You are correct about movies (as well as TV) conditioning people to think that aliens are generally evil. The Illuminati know that Disclosure is coming and this is why they have been conditioning the populations to fear aliens. Disclosure and what follows means the end of the Illuminati once and for all on this planet.

Disclosure is far far closer than most people know. In fact, I'll step out on a limb here and say August is going to be absolutely groundbreaking in terms of what we see in our skies.

I'll add here that we do not have to fear what's coming. It will be world changing (as Disclosure is only one step in what is and will be happening). Our star brothers and sisters are here by the millions to help us through the coming process. They are divine and acting in accordance with the Company of Heaven and the Ascended Masters of Gaia (Earth). Most people are unaware of the many many things they have done for us already. If they knew, they would be crying with tears of joy when they make first contact.

For those who are awakened to the process, it is a beautiful journey that's about to become all the more real to those who are just awakening and soon to awaken.

Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralCB View Post
    You are correct about movies (as well as TV) conditioning people to think that aliens are generally evil. The Illuminati know that Disclosure is coming and this is why they have been conditioning the populations to fear aliens. Disclosure and what follows means the end of the Illuminati once and for all on this planet.

Disclosure is far far closer than most people know. In fact, I'll step out on a limb here and say August is going to be absolutely groundbreaking in terms of what we see in our skies.

I'll add here that we do not have to fear what's coming. It will be world changing (as Disclosure is only one step in what is and will be happening). Our star brothers and sisters are here by the millions to help us through the coming process. They are divine and acting in accordance with the Company of Heaven and the Ascended Masters of Gaia (Earth). Most people are unaware of the many many things they have done for us already. If they knew, they would be crying with tears of joy when they make first contact.

For those who are awakened to the process, it is a beautiful journey that's about to become all the more real to those who are just awakening and soon to awaken.

You said it, thanks AstralCB! You too, Volgerle.

Surely some of you also saw what Ryder caught on video on that show "UFO Chasers." It was like one of them, a ship, decloaked for a split second. It was so beautiful and rainbow-y. The guy they were with was probably thinking, "I skywatch out here all the time and rarely see a thing, these yahoos come out here one time and Bam, they get this awesome video, what gives?" If he'd been the one with broadcasting power, he would have got the video.

The way this is all happening is teaching me a lesson, namely to be patient with people. Look how patient, tender and soft the aliens are being with humans. It reminds me of the only way I know to get a hold of one of the three semi-wild black kittens that live in my parents' barn, to love them, speak softly to them, and approach them S L O W L Y. All I want to do is pet them.

"Therefore,
    The large state wishes only to annex and nurture others;
    The small state wants only to join with and serve others.
    Now,
    Since both get what they want,
    It is fitting for the large state to lie low."
    -Tao Te Ching 24 (61)
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I've just gotta say it: You said it, Volgerle!
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

there was a video documentary Beekeeper posted OOT it was about how a lot of people at the same time made video and took photographic evidence of 3 glowing lights in the sky - the video then simply went onto expand what the people assumed the lights to be .
    what i loved about it was that how now these videos aren't set out with a "to prove" agenda but instead just featured people with in an interview format .
    Had it been in another format it could have chaffed me ; i'm not saying i was totally bought over - just that either marketing with a point of view is more intelligent or the collective hype department has smartened up.

In agree with all of the above. The governments have no choice to start putting out UFO sightings, as otherwise they could be overcome by public outcry at all the cover-ups when the film appears later this year and exposes the truth. For those who don't don't what disclosure is (I didn't until recently), best to look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgic...ure=plpp_video and then follow to the Sirius site.