Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Disclosure happening right before our eyes?

Blog Entries

Re: Is Disclosure happening right before our eyes?

Why do you think any government cares about any public outcry? And why would a film convince a skeptic of anything?
    I think governments (all of them, individually) have different agendas, and public opinion is prob. not #1 in any of their order of importance. I imagine the ones that somehow benefit from disclosure will do it, and the ones who don't won't, regardless of what anyone thinks.
    Just my opinion, obviously.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    In agree with all of the above. The governments have no choice to start putting out UFO sightings, as otherwise they could be overcome by public outcry at all the cover-ups when the film appears later this year and exposes the truth. For those who don't don't what disclosure is (I didn't until recently), best to look at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgic...ure=plpp_video and then follow to the Sirius site.
    I am looking forward to this movie. I also really like what the Disclosure Project and Dr S. Greer do. However, some of the points they raise leave for me more questions than answers and I am not sure if they are right about it.

What I like is e.g. the idea that materialism alone cannot solve or explain it and that ETs are (also or mostly) from other dimensions. Quote from their website: "We will also share how the average person can make contact with people from other worlds. They are only a thought away…"

However, what baffles me is then (contradictory to the above for me) the hypothesis that the abductions are a man made hoax using anti-gravity spacecraft. Sounds like a proposition of History channel's "Ancient Aliens" show for me. Quote (same website): "Man-made anti-gravity vehicles have been in use for over half a century, some even used to perpetuate the ET abduction hoax in order to control the masses."

Even if they have this spacecraft it does not explain this complex and vast consciousness phenomenon and the consistency of the experience of thousands of people. It doesn't make sense to me (so far) to claim it all to be a human-made psyop or mind manipulation operation. It also contradicts what people reveal under deep hypnosis.

Anway, looking forward to the move, also for the free energy part and hope it will spread widely.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Ah, I found Ryder's video! Check this out:

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/...e-sky/#content

This was aired on the National Geographic Channel recently and I watched it. I won't try to persuade you all either way, but this time the truth seem obvious to me. Enjoy!
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

For those who have two hours spare, there is an excellent video of a public address given by Dr. Steven Grier, which explains how aliens have been "demonised". It would seem that we, humans, are the aggressive ones. Even if you don't believe him (although I find him convincing), it's well worth watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usAh6...ayer_embedded#!

LPCF, that was one of the best videos I've seen on Greer and
    the Disclosure!

I'm only part way through the video of Greer so far and I already see a few flaws in what he is saying.

1. He says we are evolved from primates "And that's a fact, like it or not." That may be his truth and so for him it is fine, but to force feed it to others detracts greatly from the rest of the information he may actually be correct with.

2. He says alien crafts are run totally on electrical systems. Some very less advanced craft might be, but those are few compared to the ships that are organic in nature.

I will say he has a good theme overall and says much truth. Too bad he has to stain the facts with things like #1.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Blog Entries

Would you feel better if he said "we are a kind of primate"?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Would you feel better if he said "we are a kind of primate"?
    I feel great regardless of what he says. I was simply trying to state it's bad form to tell people that something is fact (truth) like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralCB View Post
    I feel great regardless of what he says. I was simply trying to state it's bad form to tell people that something is fact (truth) like it or not.
    I don't get it.

Do you mean that is bad form to be "pointing out the obvious" (and/or adding emphasis)?

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    I don't get it.

Do you mean that is bad form to be "pointing out the obvious" (and/or adding emphasis)?
    I mean he is trying to force his truth on others by saying we are evolved from primates and "that is a fact, like it or not".

There is a lot of good information in there, but near the beginning of the speech he resorts to absolutes by forcing his truth on those (many) who do not share that truth. Thus he is, for many, tainting the validity of the rest of his information.

If your view of evolution is that of Darwinian science too (that we are a chance result of billions of years of evolution from single-celled organisms to sea creatures to reptiles, birds, apes and then man), then you would obviously feel better about accepting the rest of the information presented. Most of it is good information.

What I'm simply trying to say is the good information may not be heard when those who have a different truth of evolution are trying to get past what was force-fed to them near the beginning of the video.

Maybe I'm unique in the fact (my fact) that proposing absolutes about evolution is quite a distraction.

Hopefully that is a bit easier to understand. It is only my view on it and I presented it as part of the thread as one possible view point.