Thread: I just wanted to wake up

I just wanted to wake up

What a nightmare last night! It started as a dream. My family and I were at a resort on an exotic island. Our cabin was far from the beach, very far, but all of a sudden my mom got our attention and pointed that the water has come very close. I looked and the waves were washing just few feet away from us. At that moment we looked around and saw that the ocean level has risen so drastically that only a small portion of the island was still above. There was a hill side with statues on the top, Greek garden like. We ran to the top of the hill with other people, but the water started closing on us rapidly. I climbed on one of the statues and when the water started touching my feet, I really started panicking and at that time, in great disbelieve that this was happening, I said to my self. “This is too bizarre, it can’t be happening. I just want to wake up. Please let this be a dream, please”. I have a tremendous fear of drowning and as I started anticipating the lack of air I was about to experience, I started pinching myself on both arms, desperately wanting to wake up. Nothing happened, then I gave a command “ I am out of body and I am flying” And so I did, I lifted myself up above the ocean and that reassured me that I was indeed OBEing. As much as I enjoy every OBE opportunity, this time I was so frightened, that I gave the command wake up.
    “Only through knowledge we grow. This is the universal law.”
    “WE ARE CO-CREATORS - We Create not only objects composed of physical matter, but the physical matter itself.”

Maria Velika

MeditationForWellBeing.net

Blog Entries

Re: I just wanted to wake up

That's an interesting use of fear to get lucidity. I know it wasn't pleasant, but well done nonetheless.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: I just wanted to wake up

I had that many times happen to me. Nightmares often help me become aware of the dreaming, but when I do, I would much rather wake up than use that awareness to conquer the dream.

Blog Entries

IIRC, End of world and catastrophe dreams can help process survival fears. I wonder what effect becoming lucid has, energetically, on such occasions.

Blog Entries

That's awesome.

When I was a little boy I used to always have the lucid dreams where I would give the command to wake up. Whenever it sometimes wouldn't work to wake up in my dream I would have to "kill" myself to wake up. Always I remember only jumping off things like buildings. It seemed I would wake up just before I hit the ground but its hard to tell. I did used to have a reoccurring dream of just sitting patiently in a child's swing in total darkness... when I would want to wake up i would stand up and simply jump out of the swing and plunge into the dark. After a while of falling I would wake up. I also seemed to know what time it was which is how I knew to wake up (I woke up to go watch cartoons)

I don't dream like that anymore... but occassionally I have been able to have an awareness of time/clocks while dreaming
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Wow, as I am writing this reply, I am watching on National Geographic a documentary about tsunamis. The story they are showing is about the island Crete in Greece, which was swallowed by a giant tsunami 3000 years ago. The buildings and the statues were the same like from my dream. And the way they portrayed the event was just like I experienced it.
    It is so weird that few days after my dream/OBE I choose to watch a program which is showing almost the same type of event.
    “Only through knowledge we grow. This is the universal law.”
    “WE ARE CO-CREATORS - We Create not only objects composed of physical matter, but the physical matter itself.”

Maria Velika

MeditationForWellBeing.net

Blog Entries

That's a wonderful synchronicity. I like these moments where I know that I and the reality I experience are very interrelated.