Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
Ooh as i was reading this part, i remembered something from a neuroanatomy class i took. About the elephant having a big brain but not big intelligence or awareness. Apparently research is starting to show that intelligence/self awareness has more to do with neural complexity than size.

Elephants are VERY intelligent and socially complex animals. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they were self aware. Another animal that shows sentience is dolphins. so much so that it seems that dolphins give each other names. I think there was an article on this somewhere on AD.

Anyways, as far as a logical justification for walking on water. I won't be able to take that action on faith, it is something i would need to see to believe, as well as any other Pk feat. Or if someone who has shown they can do these type of things could show me how to do it myself, that would be preferable.
I agree with what you said about elephants/dolfins

The mere fact that elephants morn other deceased (pack) elephants shows great awareness, and loving care. I trait that homo sapiens sometimes display.