Thread: Having a lot of difficulty doing energy work (n.e.w.) in unresponsive areas

Having a lot of difficulty doing energy work (n.e.w.) in unresponsive areas

Let me start by saying that besides this problem, i already did tons of energy work, i first started some years ago, but i never did it on a constant basis, it was more like a few times each x months and always kept quitting because of this problem, but thanks to the responsive areas i am well acquented with the n.e.w. actions.

Everytime i try to do energy work, i have a serious obstacle to motivation in doing energy work and this is keeping me so many times from doing more often : the unresponsive areas.

Everytime i try energy work in the unresponsive areas, i am unable to know if i am ACTUALLY doing any energy work at all or not, and so instintively (it's quite hard to avoid this and i often do this without realizing) i start tensing some muscles in my head unconsciously or doing some intense physical and mental effort on the unresponsive area to try at all costs to feel something sometimes almost 5 minutes on the same area without noticing, and of course this is quite unconfortable and i end up quitting. This is crucial to have motivation to keep doing n.e.w. because i already read about many cases of people wasting months in doing methods that didn't work because they weren't done correctly all that time, and because of this effort i do i NEED to be sure i am doing this correctly because not only this becomes a torture but also the lazyness to do this increases TONS.

Also sometimes when i notice this increased effort i do without realizing, i then try to relax and do energy work without that effort, is JUST like i am doing nothing at all, of course this is VERY frustating, what garantees me that i am working on this hard enought to make the body parts start responding in medium term ? Because when i feel nothing, it's just like when i am not doing energy work at all, this is a considerable mental barrier i think.

To all of you that also had trouble feeling totally unresponsive areas at the early stages of energy work, i need to know, how do i know i am ACTUALLY doing energy work in a way that it's contributing to the development of the energy pathways?? I know i might be trying too hard but the problem is finding the balance between trying too hard and not doing anything at all, without having indications... I remember reading in the n.e.w. manual something about this, and that we should just keep working on them even if we don't feel anything since they will later start responding, but unfortunately this isn't enough for my confidence (specially because i once, a few years ago,i did the FULL n.e.w. energy works in both arms and legs for 3 weeks, during 2 hours everyday, and the responsiveness of the body haven't changed a bit after all that time), i actually need to hear some feedback from those that alreayd had the same problem than me and how they did until the unresponsive parts start responding...

Oh wait i remember another tip from the manual, when having difficulty feeling unresponsive areas all we have to do is to physically touch the unresponsive area, and then try to focus on that feeling alone to help, but here's the "catch" : let's suppose i do like this EVERYTIME time, the sensitivity of the pathways will STILL get developed and get responsive on their own even if i use this helping method ? I mean, is it possible to keep using this helping method until they respond on their own without needing to touch them, or i still have to work frequently on them without this touching to get them to respond ?

Blog Entries

Re: Having a lot of difficulty doing energy work (n.e.w.) in unresponsive areas

Ok Cesm, take a deep breath- relax.
    It's all good.

First of all, if it helps to know this, I can tell you that there have been scientific studies done on the physical body's response to awareness targeting on the body, and it has been demonstrated that when you put your attention on a specific body part, circulation increases. This is not a description of how it works, but it shows that even if you don't feel something when you do it, something is happening on the physical level.

Going on- When you do energy work, what method do you use? Do you use brushing, sponging, a combination of both, or other variations? I want to be very specific to see what we can do to get you to feel better about it.

Secondly, what are the areas in which you feel no response?

And thirdly, what position are you in when you start, and how long on average do you spend on each part? Also tell me the sequence you follow- what comes first, what comes next, etc.

Don't fret, we're here to help.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ok Cesm, take a deep breath- relax.
    It's all good.
    Jeez i hope i wasn't misunderstood, i wasn't THAT desperate or in panic, this is really the way i talk

First of all, if it helps to know this, I can tell you that there have been scientific studies done on the physical body's response to awareness targeting on the body, and it has been demonstrated that when you put your attention on a specific body part, circulation increases. This is not a description of how it works, but it shows that even if you don't feel something when you do it, something is happening on the physical level.
    Well, that helps of course a bit, but just as much as what is said on the n.e.w. manual when bruce says that even if we don't feel nothing it's still getting worked, my point is, how to know for sure if i am doing it right, or if i am wasting my time...

Going on- When you do energy work, what method do you use? Do you use brushing, sponging, a combination of both, or other variations? I want to be very specific to see what we can do to get you to feel better about it.
    Well it's like this, usually the brushing action is the one i am more confortable with, but the etheric wrap and the stirring also works as well, but mostly depends on the are being worked on, in fact sponging it's the one i have more difficult, unless it's on a VERY responsive area, in fact most of these actions are a LOT easier when i do them on the responsive areas. When it's on unresponsive areas well... i think it's still the brushing action that works better as well, when sometimes i get them to respond.

About what i usually use, it's mainly the brushing action in the longer limbs, and etheric wrap on the major joints. This, of course in the short version of n.e.w. that i use at the moment because there's no way i am able to withstand doing again the through full legs and arms work like it's said on the manual (you know, that one in which we have to do stirring actions in the toes and kunckles, brusing and wrapping actions, etc) last time i tried that i always took about 1 hour and half to finish both legs and then both arms, and of course i was always tired at the end. But at the time i alread had that problem with the unresponsive areas.

Secondly, what are the areas in which you feel no response?
    The right side of my body! Really, almost my entire right leg and right arm are almost totally unresponsive, even by trying different actions, there is a few days that i get a SLIGHT response feeling in some parts but i don't know why, the majority of days they are totally unresponsive, and sometimes even the left side.

Regarding my left arm and leg, well, usually they are quite responsive, with stronger responses, but it's mostly the leg, the hands and arms are less responsive, specially the right arm. But even the left arm and leg, sometimes there is days they are also almost no responsive as well, in fact in those days i have extra difficulty doing energy work in any part of my body, don't know if it's a focus issue or not...

And thirdly, what position are you in when you start
    It's either sitting on a sofa at home or in a bus seat (i have little free time, so i take advantage of the 40m bus ride i have to take to reach my job everyday). Also i have to uncross my arms or legs to make it easier for energy work.
    But i don't think that this position is the problem, since i already got good responses from the body in the very same positions, i think that maybe the problem is the focus.

And how long on average do you spend on each part?
    Around 30 seconds IF, and only IF it's getting responsive, the problem is when i have a lot of trouble feeling the limb, in that case i usually lose track of time, and sometimes spend almost 5-10 minutes in the same place without me realising and it REALLY seems i am not doing anything at all, and i also find my self tensing face muscles, i don't know why but i have a tendency to do physical effort with my head muscles when trying to feel or move energy with my mind (sometimes EVEN in responsive limbs, it's a reflex i have and i haven't been able to get rid of). Oh i also notice another problem specially when a body part not responsive, my mind tends to wander a lot easier when not feeling anything, that's probably why i have the sensation i am not doing any energy work at all, because half of my mind is wandering somewhere else because of not feeling anything (because when i actually feel sensations and energy it's a lot easier to focus on), and the other half is doing now actual physical effort and muscles tensing in my head to try at all costs feel the body part. Sure i already tried to clear my mind but i noticed that even if i get completly focused on this, it still gets the feeling i am doing nothing at all.

Also tell me the sequence you follow- what comes first, what comes next, etc.
    Well... there isn't any specific order, it happens in any energy work at all i try as soon as it's unresponsive, but usually happens a lot more on the right limbs of my body. But it also often happens on the left ones and even on the spine, it kinda depends on the days i guess, unless concentration has something to do with this, i do actually have a lot of trouble fully focusing on the limbs but it's mostly when it's not getting responsive...

By the way currently i am doing a short version of the n.e.w. full work, but that i will make in a separate topic to avoid getting offtopic, besides this problem applies to any energy work i do, so maybe it's not necessary to tell right away the exact order i use in this short version.

Oh another thing i almost forgot : this thing of the physical effort when not getting response is NOT getting solved with continued energy work pratice, so this is why i need help because clearly i am unable to get over this on my own...

Blog Entries

Ok here are my recommendations:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesm View Post
    Jeez i hope i wasn't misunderstood, i wasn't THAT desperate or in panic, this is really the way i talk
    Hee hee. Sorry.

Well, that helps of course a bit, but just as much as what is said on the n.e.w. manual when bruce says that even if we don't feel nothing it's still getting worked, my point is, how to know for sure if i am doing it right, or if i am wasting my time...
    My point with that was to let you know that you are not wasting your time, even if you don't feel anything. So just know that you're not.

Well it's like this, usually the brushing action is the one i am more confortable with, but the etheric wrap and the stirring also works as well, but mostly depends on the are being worked on, in fact sponging it's the one i have more difficult, unless it's on a VERY responsive area, in fact most of these actions are a LOT easier when i do them on the responsive areas.
    It looks like I have more questions. When you sponge, do you use an imaginary sponge, or do you do the energy ball thing?
    And, I find that when you brush and sponge a part (like the feet, for example) in a row, you get more response that if you do one, another part, then the other.... in other words, I get a better response if I brush the foot, then sponge, and then move on up....like that. That way both actions complement each other.

About what i usually use, it's mainly the brushing action in the longer limbs, and etheric wrap on the major joints. This, of course in the short version of n.e.w. that i use at the moment because there's no way i am able to withstand doing again the through full legs and arms work like it's said on the manual (you know, that one in which we have to do stirring actions in the toes and kunckles, brusing and wrapping actions, etc) last time i tried that i always took about 1 hour and half to finish both legs and then both arms, and of course i was always tired at the end. But at the time i alread had that problem with the unresponsive areas.
    Such detail is unnecessary, but you want to cover it all- that is, do your brushing (one or two seconds) then your sponging (ten to twenty seconds) and then move on- no need to linger in one part even if you don't get a lot of response. But do all the parts, in other words, don't just do feet one day and legs another. Give the whole body a quick workout.

The right side of my body! Really, almost my entire right leg and right arm are almost totally unresponsive, even by trying different actions, there is a few days that i get a SLIGHT response feeling in some parts but i don't know why, the majority of days they are totally unresponsive, and sometimes even the left side.
    This may be due to an energy body characteristic (not a problem) or a physical body problem. To test, take a feather and caress your right arm (a real physical thing). Then do the left. Is there a difference? If you have a difference of nerve sensitivity in your body it may be translating into your energy work, and causing you to become frustrated, when really, it's just how it is.

If it's not nerve related, there may be more questions coming your way, such as,
    When you close your eyes, do you feel heat or cold on your right side (free flow, don't think too much about this)-how about your left side? What's your impression on this?

Regarding my left arm and leg, well, usually they are quite responsive, with stronger responses, but it's mostly the leg, the hands and arms are less responsive, specially the right arm. But even the left arm and leg, sometimes there is days they are also almost no responsive as well, in fact in those days i have extra difficulty doing energy work in any part of my body, don't know if it's a focus issue or not...
    Most people are more responsive in their feet and hands, then response goes gradually down with limbs, and they are least responsive in the torso, sensitivity going up again in the face area. If you think about it, there is a practical reason for this. So it is normal for some areas to be less responsive than others, and sometimes, the more you work the less responsive they become, depending on whether you have blocks you are dissolving. So it may not be a problem.

It's either sitting on a sofa at home or in a bus seat (i have little free time, so i take advantage of the 40m bus ride i have to take to reach my job everyday). Also i have to uncross my arms or legs to make it easier for energy work.
    But i don't think that this position is the problem, since i already got good responses from the body in the very same positions, i think that maybe the problem is the focus.
    Position is not really a problem, but some positions are more feedback responsive, and if every once in a while you want to do something that will really stir you up, I can tell you a position that will give you more feedback- no need to do it all the time, but it's fun every once in a while.

i also find my self tensing face muscles, i don't know why but i have a tendency to do physical effort with my head muscles when trying to feel or move energy with my mind (sometimes EVEN in responsive limbs, it's a reflex i have and i haven't been able to get rid of).
    This is not uncommon, and I have two things I do when it happens- first of all, I start down and work my way up and my face is last, so when I get to it, I make a point to make my face 'melt', to feel the expression dissolve from my face, and then I do energy work on it.
    I also used to open my eyes when I found this happening- focusing on not looking at my body took the tension away from my face and into my eyes, which at some point closed again, and the habit was eventually broken.

Oh i also notice another problem specially when a body part not responsive, my mind tends to wander a lot easier when not feeling anything,
    Then it's time for the next thing- boom, boom, go.

Well... there isn't any specific order
    When doing NEW you should start at the feet, then the legs, then the hands, then the arms, then the torso, then the head and the face. Do it in that order, and if you feel you have to go back to a difficult part then go there.
    This is for two reasons- easy to become a habit, and you don't waste too much time worrying about it.

Oh another thing i almost forgot : this thing of the physical effort when not getting response is NOT getting solved with continued energy work pratice, so this is why i need help because clearly i am unable to get over this on my own...
    Well, don't do energy work when you are trying to project, and try to do relaxation exercises after (the face thing I told you.)

My point with that was to let you know that you are not wasting your time, even if you don't feel anything. So just know that you're not
    Oh i see... i presume then that JUST the simple action of trying to feel those unresponsive parts is enought for this to work then? Good!

It looks like I have more questions. When you sponge, do you use an imaginary sponge, or do you do the energy ball thing? And, I find that when you brush and sponge a part (like the feet, for example) in a row, you get more response that if you do one, another part, then the other.... in other words, I get a better response if I brush the foot, then sponge, and then move on up....like that. That way both actions complement each other.
    Well when i do sponge, since i had trouble with the imaginary sponge, but when i said that i got it better on a responsive area, i actually did a imaginary "river/water" (like if my limb was filled with liquid) of energy, this worked better for me rather than the sponge thing. But i think i see what you mean with your method, thanks!

Such detail is unnecessary
    Really?? Even with so many unresponsive areas? I tought the goal of that extensive energy work was precisely to make the unresponsive areas respond better, BUT of course i am looking for shortcuts so i welcome your alternative

but you want to cover it all- that is, do your brushing (one or two seconds)
    What?? 1-2 seconds?? You can't be serious... Is that really enought? I usually do as it's said on the manual, 30s in each part, but i most admit that the brushing i do isn't very thorough, i mean, it's quick and probably it's missing some points of the surface of my limbs, maybe you mean a slower and deeper brushing? Maybe the problem is that i am doing several quick brushes during 30s, instead of 1 or 2 slow more indepth brushes...

then your sponging (ten to twenty seconds) and then move on- no need to linger in one part even if you don't get a lot of response. But do all the parts, in other words, don't just do feet one day and legs another. Give the whole body a quick workout.
    Oh i see, that part about no lingering in one part even if i don't get response also helps a lot. Also, whole body? What about the belly and torso ? In the manual it mostly refers to legs, arms, hip and groin centers, spine and head, but what else should i do ? I once tried a horizontal "x-ray" type brushing action all trough my belly, slowly raising upwards so that it would cover all the internal organs (by the way i avoided the physical heart as i once read a advice against such thing), even tough i don't see any mention on the n.e.w. manual to do energy work on the internal organs (even tough last time i read it was a long time ago). Or you only mean those parts i said? (arms, legs, spine and head)

This may be due to an energy body characteristic (not a problem) or a physical body problem. To test, take a feather and caress your right arm (a real physical thing). Then do the left. Is there a difference? If you have a difference of nerve sensitivity in your body it may be translating into your energy work, and causing you to become frustrated, when really, it's just how it is.
    Oh you mean if i am sensible to ticking ? (by the way i am righ-handed, not sure if this has any difference or not, and i am better doing things with my right arm) Well i did the test (i don't have a feather so i used my finger instead), and the level of ticking was more or less the same, no wait, it was even slightly stronger in my right arm (strange...). I also did the test in the center of my hand palms, but the level of ticking is the same on both, even tough i am really very little ticklish... Oh by the way, my soles are almost non ticklish at all, both of them, and even in my palms it's just at the very center that they are slight ticklish.

If it's not nerve related, there may be more questions coming your way, such as, When you close your eyes, do you feel heat or cold on your right side (free flow, don't think too much about this)-how about your left side? What's your impression on this?
    I haven't understood exactly the meaning of this, when you say to feel heat or cold on my right side or left side, you mean where exactly ? In any part of my left or right sides, doesn't matter if it's legs or arms? Also i found strange that it's supposed to even feel heat or cold just from the single fact of closing the eyes, unless you mean if i TRY to become aware of my whole left or right side when closing eyes. I am sorry if i haven't understood correctly, but these are those kinds of questions that i have trouble understanding since i interpret most things literally (because of being asperger)

Most people are more responsive in their feet and hands, then response goes gradually down with limbs, and they are least responsive in the torso, sensitivity going up again in the face area.
    That's very strange, i usually get stronger responses in the legs and arms themselfs than in the feet and hands, but it's probably because there is bigger energy blockages in there... because i am able at least to feel the feet and hands, mainly the left ones.

and if every once in a while you want to do something that will really stir you up, I can tell you a position that will give you more feedback- no need to do it all the time, but it's fun every once in a while.
    Ok go ahead, even tough if it's about lying on my back forget it, i am not confortable with that position, it makes my stomach muscles ache (don't know if it's because of being a bit overweight).

This is not uncommon, and I have two things I do when it happens- first of all, I start down and work my way up and my face is last, so when I get to it, I make a point to make my face 'melt', to feel the expression dissolve from my face, and then I do energy work on it.
    Wow... very interesting technique, even tough it's a bit confusing to me But i will try that anyway.

I also used to open my eyes when I found this happening- focusing on not looking at my body took the tension away from my face and into my eyes, which at some point closed again, and the habit was eventually broken.
    Wait a minute... but in my case from the very first instant i started doing n.e.w. for the first time, i was able to do it without ever looking at the area being worked on, even with closed eyes, in fact i always followed that rule literally, so at least in my case this isn't the cause of the problem. Altough i think i said above that sometimes i am able to notice this tension and relax immediatly, but now since i am a bit more confident about the unresponsive parts... maybe this will be easier from now on.

When doing NEW you should start at the feet, then the legs, then the hands, then the arms, then the torso, then the head and the face. Do it in that order, and if you feel you have to go back to a difficult part then go there. This is for two reasons- easy to become a habit, and you don't waste too much time worrying about it.
    Wow thanks a lot this will be of great help, so the current new schedule i am already doing is more or less this already, since i tried to follow the same order that it's said on the manual, so i am doing it right more or less, tomorrow when i make the other post about that shcedule i will give more details, but meanwhile just lets focus on this issue of the tension, since my doubts about it are almost over now.

Blog Entries

Well when i do sponge, since i had trouble with the imaginary sponge, but when i said that i got it better on a responsive area, i actually did a imaginary "river/water" (like if my limb was filled with liquid) of energy, this worked better for me rather than the sponge thing. But i think i see what you mean with your method, thanks!
    That's good, if you can get some flow then use that imagery. There are other things you can use also- fire (on the right side), ball bearings, a bee swarm, anything that will increase your awareness of the energy.
    Really?? Even with so many unresponsive areas? I tought the goal of that extensive energy work was precisely to make the unresponsive areas respond better, BUT of course i am looking for shortcuts so i welcome your alternative
    I'ts not really an alternative- he starts out by doing all this detail, and you can do it also, but once you've moved energy in your toe, you don't have to do it every time you move energy in your foot- consider it an 'every now and then' thing.
    What?? 1-2 seconds?? You can't be serious... Is that really enought? I usually do as it's said on the manual, 30s in each part,
    Thirty seconds is Ok (I was thinking one or two on the feet of brushing, because it doesn't take me that long)but don't take more time than that. The idea of brushing and sponging limbs is for prestimulation, to make the overall energy flow, and you don't have to hit every centimeter of every part, because you are moving energy, not meat.
    Here's an analogy- your energy body is like a glass of water. You begin by stirring all of it, and once you have stirred thoughout all your energy body, it is not necessary to do every little thing everywhere- just a quick stir will start the current flowing. Even if there are ice cubes (blocks) in this or another part, the energy moving around it will help dissolve them.
    I am assuming, that as you said, you have previously gone over your whole body, so it's not necessary to do it each and every time, of course.
    I haven't understood exactly the meaning of this, when you say to feel heat or cold on my right side or left side, you mean where exactly ? In any part of my left or right sides, doesn't matter if it's legs or arms? Also i found strange that it's supposed to even feel heat or cold just from the single fact of closing the eyes, unless you mean if i TRY to become aware of my whole left or right side when closing eyes. I am sorry if i haven't understood correctly, but these are those kinds of questions that i have trouble understanding since i interpret most things literally (because of being asperger)
    Thanks for reminding me to be more clear.
    When you close your eyes, there is sometimes a sensation in your body (in general) of either heat, coolness, or neither. I for example, are almost always cold on the left side. I'm not sure why, but I am, and almost always warm on my right side, no matter what the weather is like.
    Sometimes you can use it to your advantage, or it can explain why your nerves respond better on one side than the other.
    What I do in this case is I use water energy (like you do, imagining flowing water to cool the warmth, and I add imagining hot fire to warm the coolness of the other side.)
    One thing that hermetics practitioners do is use hot energy on the right side and cool energy on the left side, because, theoretically, according to some hermetic practitioners, the energy body is already like that.
    These are just tricks that can help you with your work.
    There are more, but I think you should just mull over on what we've discussed and see how you can adapt the schedule to your particular needs.
    Cheers,
    C.

Thirty seconds is Ok (I was thinking one or two on the feet of brushing, because it doesn't take me that long)but don't take more time than that. The idea of brushing and sponging limbs is for prestimulation, to make the overall energy flow, and you don't have to hit every centimeter of every part, because you are moving energy, not meat.
    Oh i see the difference!! I am not actually aiming for overall energy flow and full body circuit (if that's what you meant as goal) usually i do energy work just to strenghten the secundary and primary centers, but i don't usually do the full body circuit since i have so many blockages in the arms and legs, probably it's too soon/ineficiant to do the full body circuit without first developing the secondary centers and pathways, unless i am wrong.

Here's an analogy- your energy body is like a glass of water. You begin by stirring all of it, and once you have stirred thoughout all your energy body, it is not necessary to do every little thing everywhere- just a quick stir will start the current flowing. Even if there are ice cubes (blocks) in this or another part, the energy moving around it will help dissolve them.
    I am assuming, that as you said, you have previously gone over your whole body, so it's not necessary to do it each and every time, of course.
    Hum... yes but that full body work was a very long time ago, i can't precise when but it was more or less around 5 years ago, ever since very rarely i done new, but then i guess it's better start doing the full arms and legs work at least once each week or each month i guess. Oh by the way thanks for the example i understand things a lot better when using examples as well

Thanks for reminding me of the asperger way of interpreting-I'll try to be as literal as I can.
    When you close your eyes, there is sometimes a sensation in your body (in general) of either heat, coolness, or neither. I for example, are almost always cold on the left side. I'm not sure why, but I am, and almost always warm on my right side, no matter what the weather is like.
    Sometimes you can use it to your advantage, or it can explain why your nerves respond better on one side than the other.
    What I do in this case is I use water energy (like you do, imagining flowing water to cool the warmth, and I add imagining hot fire to warm the coolness of the other side.)
    One thing that hermetics practitioners do is use hot energy on the right side and cool energy on the left side, because, theoretically, according to some hermetic practitioners, the energy body is already like that.
    These are just tricks that can help you with your work.
    Well... can you believe i NEVER heard of such thing before, i didn't even knew that some people feel cold or heat in left or right side of the body when closing eyes, i will try to look out for this on me, but i never noticed any difference at all, and also no one told me anything about this before.

"There are more, but I think you should just mull over on what we've discussed and see how you can adapt the schedule to your particular needs.
    Yes i think now this is enought, except that there is still one pending issue, that i will discuss in a new topic because it's a long story and it's a little offtopic from this, later you see if you are able to help on that, even tough maybe other persons can help as well, but for now i will focus on these advices you gave, thanks a lot!

Blog Entries

Well... can you believe i NEVER heard of such thing before, i didn't even knew that some people feel cold or heat in left or right side of the body when closing eyes, i will try to look out for this on me, but i never noticed any difference at all, and also no one told me anything about this before.
    Maybe I'm weird, but I'm prob. not the only one.
    Good luck and we'll talk some more.

Blog Entries

OK you know the main indication if you are doing right is your awareness!

-In RB's new this is called MBA (mobile body awareness)

-IN BUDDHISM it is called mindfulness

-in the Bible it is called thinking ability etc...

Basically you know how you are improving based on your own awareness. You should be able to feel as much as possible at al time for example and you can constantly practice this no matter what you might be doing. You migh for example have a doubt (the equivalent of negative energy) this will lead to ignorance and a decrease in awareness if you listen to it butif you are smart you will examine the doubt (and all thought you may have for that matter) and realize that it is just an empty feeling etc... and use your awareness to conquer ignorance etc... and transform yourself "alchemically" inorganic and ever more enlightened being by maintaining vigilence, constant awareness,meditating, etc... purifying the self, the body is a temple etc... eventually you will have more and more experiences etc....

Here are some additional things you can try to be more aware f self:

-practice a new hobby such as Gospel singing or a martial arts such as baton twirling or gymnastics or yoga

-practice pranayama breathing exercises. Try breathing through each nostril for example heavy breathing is best I find for 1 or 2 minutes usually will cause strong numb tingling sensations. It may feel difficult but always show persistence its very good for you and is the same as heavy breathing when you go for a running exercise except you don't have to run you can do it while meditating do it for one or two minutes vigorously as hard as you can then you will feel the tingling just relax and observe then.

-isolate yourself and go on a spiritual retreat into nature BY YOURSELF

-talk to God. Ask God to feel his spirit energy for example (it works every time for me)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment