Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nausea :o(

Nay Guest
    If you think it might be related to low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), eating proteins helps. Meat, nuts, legumes, etc. They take longer to metabolize and keep your blood sugar at a more even level. Watch out with the water. Hydration is good, but if your urine is very light yellow or clear, you can really mess up your metabolism. It isn't healthy to over-hydrate.
    Soooo true. I learned that the hard way. I don't drink much soda so I was drinking a ton of water, sometimes up and over four liters a day I then found myself sleep walking!

Funny enough I was talking to an operator with comcast (our local cable provider ) I have no idea why it came up, but I mentioned the sleep walking, she got all excited because she had just got over some sleep walking spells and had went to the Dr about it. They found out she was drinking way too much water. I cut my water in half and haven't had any problems since. Weird how one gets into conversations with complete strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    Hi Scym,
    Are you doing lots and lots of energy or meditation work? I discovered the hard way that my energy body wasn't ready for a 3 and one half hour meditation. I was extremely dizzy and extremely nauseous for over a week. I had to stop all meditation and energy work for a week and then re-introduce it slowly. One of my teacher's told me I had "meditation sickness".

If you think it might be related to low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), eating proteins helps. Meat, nuts, legumes, etc. They take longer to metabolize and keep your blood sugar at a more even level. Watch out with the water. Hydration is good, but if your urine is very light yellow or clear, you can really mess up your metabolism. It isn't healthy to over-hydrate.

If you can't figure out what it is and it continues, I would definitely say see a doctor. They can run a blood test and see what might be going on. Even the greatest of healers has to see a doctor now and then.
    Thanks PHG. Actually, I haven't been meditating at all lately. I had been working on NEW, but stopped that for a while too. I think I'm going through some energy changes, I suspect that is the cause.

As far as low blood sugar? Not sure about that one. As far as water, if anything, I'm under-hydrated (drink lots of coffee ).

I just went for nice long walk (2.25 miles ) out in the fresh air on a forested peninsula by Lake Washington - man was that gorgeous. Now I'm starving, lol.

Will eat some good veggies tonight and drink plenty of water. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again for everyone's input.