Thread: About Heavens Gate and the afterlife.

Blog Entries

About Heavens Gate and the afterlife.

I was watching a documentary about the Heavens Gate mass suicide and came to think about a topic in the book 'Multidimensional Man' by Jurgen Zeiwe. He writes about that as we enter the afterlife our environment roughly reflects our psychical state and that we go from there. My toughts about this is that if the states of minds of the people that commited suicide in the Heavens Gate cult were such that they were completelly comfortable with taking there lifes, what would the environment they end up in be like? Would it be like dying from old age, having lived a full, happy life?
    I'm thinking about that there must be complications for them like the grief of relatives following them to the next dimension, affecting their environment or that they were falsely convinced by the cult leader and that would manifest, making them end up in a really low dimension. The most difficult question is what the rules are about where we end up after we die?

I think this is a really interesting topic as I'm curious about what the effects of living in a certain way affects the afterlife. Appreciate your toughts!

Re: About Heavens Gate and the afterlife.

There are no rules for the afterlife. The experience is unique to the individual.

If you believed that you were going to be beamed aboard a spaceship after death, then that is what would happen.

The immediate afterlife involves a type of real time OBE for a few weeks, and this includes mind split effects. During this time, the real time astral body plus will exist in the real time zone. Once it runs out of physical body vitality, it will also shift into an astral realm.

At the same time - due to mind split effects - a person like this, upon death, will experience exactly what they expect. In this case, one aspect will immediately be beamed aboard a spaceship (as they shift into an illusory realm). This is, in essence, no different from persons having religious beliefs and expecting a particular type of heavenly experience. It is the same for an atheist, in that they expect nothing and so, for a time, the atheist's afterlife experience will contain nothing.

A major aspect of the afterlife is the 'anomalies'. Anomalies occur whenever you leave physical existence, starting with real time OBE, the astral dimension, etc.. If you look at something for too long it will change and morph into something else, etc..

The afterlife state is just as real and solid as physical reality. It is stunning. Everything feels very normal. The vast majority of deceased people do not realize that they have died, because everything is so real. But there are frequent anomalies. Your coffee cup will keep refilling itself. If you decide to walk across town, you take a few steps and arrive near your destination. If you order pie with your coffee it might taste like a hamburger.

Eventually the anomalies do their job and draw your attention to the fact that you are existing within an illusion. When people first notice this they start to focus on the anomalies. They will, for example, carefully watch their coffee mug and try to catch it refilling itself. This will cause further anomalies. EG., it might fill with beer or sand, or it might morph into a teapot. Close attention to anomalies causes the entire illusion to begin breaking down. Soon, it becomes obvious that one is existing within an illusion and eventually it will totally break down and one will shift somewhere else. One might shift to another illusion, in which it is possible to process more of one's life.

Multiple illusions will happen simultaneously, due to mind split effects. In this way, persons can process multiple parts of life simultaneously. This sounds a bit confusing, but it is efficient and works well.

The afterlife is a 'failsafe' process. It is designed by default to help people process and come to terms with recent physical existence.

I have just started writing a book about the Afterlife, to help people understand and to navigate the afterlife process more easily.

robert

Blog Entries

I have just started writing a book about the Afterlife, to help people understand and to navigate the afterlife process more easily.
    Well I'll definatelly have to read that one! Thx for a great answer.

I have a feature article on this, The Afterlife Experience, appearing in the April 2012 Special Edition of NEW DAWN Magazine.

robert