Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Back muscles are stiff and head is bending back meditating

violetsky Guest
    Dear Katusik,

I was thinking, you could try the following as an experiment to see if it helps. I used to do this after work. I had a demanding management job as an engineer at the time.

Put a hot water bottle down on the bed (towel over it so it is not too hot on the skin) and then ease your back down on this. When your muscles have relaxed a bit in the heat, remove the hot water bottle and lie down again, then very, very slowly tighten then very very slowly relax the muscles in your back. For some reason when we contract then release muscles very slowly (i.e. one whole minute to slowly contract and one whole minute to slowly release) it relaxes the muscles much more deeply. Then try to do some of Robert's NEW method in the areas that still remain tight.

Btw. I would say Echkart Tolle is today's version of Alan Watts. I loved the Alan Watts tape where he spoke about his interview with Carl Jung and how many misunderstood Carl's perspective on good and evil. Am a big fan of Carl.

Wishing you all the best,
    Violetsky

Edited: I decided to pm the message instead of posting it here.

ileo75 Guest
    hello everybody
    i just registered
    find interesting the whole site itself
    Major topic this one

Katusiks experience caught my attention

1st of all, what I know that stands for TM is not trance meditation, but Transcendent(al) Meditation.
    I used to use it myself, bt so much is on my shoulders lately tht i simply cannot meditate without falling asleep ... tht is also explainabel, cause my teacher said once it means the body needs to balance out first so that the mind can at a later stage not be affected so deeply by the body stresses.

Anyway, Katusik has something i do too:
    when i started meditation using TM, i also had the pulling back of my head via neck, but since the Teacher advised to sit confortably in a chair or sofa in the first stages of learing, what happened to me was that the head used to turn in circles, but without pain.
    SO what i felt always was an energy making my head move in circles, but very slowly. nothing quick, nor exagerated.
    this diminuished and stoped after i also practiced youga for a month. Hatha Yoga was what we did 3 times a week.

Also another common thing i find in my experiences is the third eye pulsing all from a sudden for some short period, so i learnt to merge into a feeling and within the third or fourth time i did it, i had an unbelievable sensation of escaping into a werid liquid, colourful and so pleasant, i cannot have enought word to describe.

also , as Katusik, i travelled in my TM sessions. I met The Mans Face we all know as Jesus, but in his old days. If it was not Jesus, it was a kind of Advanced Man with a looong beard and it was a transparent being. all started with the white light from the third eye pulling me into cosmos/ Universe....what I felt then is what I feel everytime i share my experience with people...
    whatever it was, it was of Total PEACE, and a silence that filled you with total awareness of youself as an infinite. I was MERGED with this INFINITE and PEACE of whatever....not enough words.

I was never a religious person, but i always knew there was something to higher realms. When I visited those, I became more convinced and knowing of our potentials as beings, our connectedness with higher dimension (or lower ones: alcohol, drug, pre-suicide states are all real and connected to lower vibrational energies).....

so i dont know... actually i DO know i am not alone in this now...right Katusik? by the way, I speak russian too

Katusik Guest
    First of all welcome to the forum. I have recently registered myself thinking that this is THE PLACE to connect to people that have similar interest and experiences. I had never thought that it is possible to find someone who had almost identical ones. Feels very good

I have also experienced head rotation, and have contributed it mostly to it following the rotation of the crown chakra. Other times I could communicate with my spirit guide and some other spirits with them answering my questions by moving my head up and down or sideways.

If I can suggest please do NEW excercises several times a day and I also found Monroe Institute tapes very good. In last couple of months if I do both I only need 4-5 hours of sleep to feel good enought to work, do some trail biking and spend time with family.

Once again I am very happy to hear from you about your experiences.

Blog Entries
    Katusik wrote:
    Painterhypnogirl, thank you, I will definitely check this book out. Amazon reviews are kinda weak, it looks like that this book can push you in the right direction at certain times in one's life.
    Here's my review: He (Tolle) teaches you how you can step away from a difficult situation and look at it in a different way. I can't tell you how beneficial I found it, since one of my problems is identifying with stressful situations. I read it about 2 years ago and now I think it's time to read it again.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

ileo75 Guest
    thank you for the welcome and yes, i agree that us who are aware of the potentials of the human mind, spirit & body should more frequently dedicate themselvs to developing these abilities, bt i guess this is the main problem.
    Everyday more and more problems arise around us. why? these situations are helped by the people who are not interested in seeing humanity well. so stress is promoted on a daily basis all over.

time is precious when you need to survive and time is what i less have. i cannot become too egoistic and abandon my responsabilities in order to develop my psychic abilities... of course, i HAVE to find time for myself and at least sleep the correct amount of hours...that is the basiscs tha ws taught to me at school...school days are so fa and they used to e nice!

i guess the best thing i have to do is to learn and train myself ato breath correctly....that is a major start. Later i will definately try more exercises. thank you for the concern too

LOVE, Ileo

Katusik Guest
    I try to see fighting stress as a hard work and meditating as an easy way out. I wannabe the lazy one, I want to be the cheap bastard who does not want to spend his energy for nothing.

To me right now spiritual development looks more intriguing than development of the psychic abilities. I believe that whatever we can imagine we can achieve, actually we can do much more. Isn't it worth perusing? For me sometimes it is as simple as after having read a book to my son at a bedtime, sitting down on the floor next to his bed and meditating for 20 minutes and/or spending half of lunch break every day alone, meditating ( I was lucky to find a coffee shop in the area that has a couple of soft armchairs and one of them is facing the back wall so nobody can see my face ) or listening to Monroe tapes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3