Thread: Re: Energy Moving

Re: Energy Moving

Split from Energy in Head

I was expecting the answer from you mr. Robert about three days already on this post, because I have the same problems, the pressure between my eyes and an energy over my head as if i have hair like Sai Baba in spite that I am bald actually))... I'm practising your NEW and do full body energy work every day now about one month already a few hours every day. The most difficult part for me is to visualize as energy go in my mouth and further goes down to my dian tian but the problem is that I don't feel it at all just sometimes a weak puls maybe and thats all. My question is what is the best place to visualize dian tian two fingers beneath of my navel or as you advance in your book NEW. I mean is there any difference two fingers beneath of my navel or the very center as your advice it in you NEW book? and second, can you advise any additional exercises for people who have problems with visualizing the dian tian spot? thank you. sorry for my English I am not good at it yet.

Last night I dreamed that I was a giant, when I looked closely at myself, I saw inside of me my physical body and as it turned out I looked like a giant because of my external energy body and on the palm of my right hand I held a big metal ball which weighed about 50 kilograms but I hardly felt the weight of the boll. Then I heard a voice that said he did it, he switched it on.... how do you think mr. Robert maybe it was a sign that I have to continue to work hard if I want to succeed....?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 21st March 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Consolidated

Do not visualize or imagine this energy movement....FEEL it, same as with all body awareness actions. It can help if you stroke your body from head to subnavel storage area a few times and then repeat this 'feel' action with body awareness only.

You will usually not feel very much while moving energy in a storage circuit.

While you have brow and head pressures, do not directly stimulate those areas. Apply the Golden Rule and leave them alone for awhile. Go back to working on these areas when you feel normal again.

Two fingers below the navel, just above pubic line. This area does not have to be exact when storing energy there. Just move energy to this 'general' area and intend it to move in there and be stored.

Again, focus on 'feeling' the energy movement and not visualizing it. You can add visualization (imagination) later once you are more comfortable moving energy.

Your dream is fortuitous. Do energy work for at least one hour per day. More is better. And you will progress well.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Split from Energy in Head

I was expecting the answer from you mr. Robert about three days already on this post, because I have the same problems, the pressure between my eyes and an energy over my head as if i have hair like Sai Baba in spite that I am bald actually))... I'm practising your NEW and do full body energy work every day now about one month already a few hours every day. The most difficult part for me is to visualize as energy go in my mouth and further goes down to my dian tian but the problem is that I don't feel it at all just sometimes a weak puls maybe and thats all. My question is what is the best place to visualize dian tian two fingers beneath of my navel or as you advance in your book NEW. I mean is there any difference two fingers beneath of my navel or the very center as your advice it in you NEW book? and second, can you advise any additional exercises for people who have problems with visualizing the dian tian spot? thank you. sorry for my English I am not good at it yet.

Last night I dreamed that I was a giant, when I looked closely at myself, I saw inside of me my physical body and as it turned out I looked like a giant because of my external energy body and on the palm of my right hand I held a big metal ball which weighed about 50 kilograms but I hardly felt the weight of the boll. Then I heard a voice that said he did it, he switched it on.... how do you think mr. Robert maybe it was a sign that I have to continue to work hard if I want to succeed....?

Tnank you very much mr. Robert!

Hello mr. Robert.
    I have something to tell you very important, it seems to me that finally I managed to find my dyann-tyann area. it is happened about 3 days ago and what is most intresting to me its not stable for some reason, I mean my dian-tyann is moving... and yet the more I feel pressure on my dyann-tyann area, the less I feel the pressure between my eyes... and I feel that there is still something "liquid" moving over my head... and now about some thing very interesting that happened tonight about 1 hour ago. I was sleeping when suddenly I was awakened by the intense heat in the tailbone, and a strong pressure in my dian tyann area.... It was amazing, it seems that your N.E.W. is really working! I begun to practice it just about 2 months ago.
    Last edited by Leon; 26th March 2012 at 12:50 PM.

Everything is going well here.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Hello mr. Robert.
    I have something to tell you very important, it seems to me that finally I managed to find my dyann-tyann area. it is happened about 3 days ago and what is most intresting to me its not stable for some reason, I mean my dian-tyann is moving... and yet the more I feel pressure on my dyann-tyann area, the less I feel the pressure between my eyes... and I feel that there is still something "liquid" moving over my head... and now about some thing very interesting that happened tonight about 1 hour ago. I was sleeping when suddenly I was awakened by the intense heat in the tailbone, and a strong pressure in my dian tyann area.... It was amazing, it seems that your N.E.W. is really working! I begun to practice it just about 2 months ago.