Thread: SoulSail's 6th

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

SoulSail's 6th

Hello AD folks,

I've been out of the loop for some time, far too much work going on in my life. I'm reclaiming personal ground this weekend and catching up reading your posts.

Anyhow, I debated posting my 6th conscious exploration. It's a bit personal. However, it was also utterly fascinating and so, probably worth putting out in at some marginal detail. You'll figure it out.

This past Wednesday I woke at 3 to practice Lucid Dreaming. I won't go into my routine here, but I fell back to sleep around 4 and entered a dream midway in action.

Here's the rough outline:

1. She was bluish, tall, almost looked like something from Avatar.
    2. She was bald, very muscular, powerful, and alien. Half human, half horse, way too hard to tell.
    3. She had a lot of extra "parts" that ran from her legs midway up her back.

This was by far the most lucid of my experiences to date. I was completely present and aware of everything going on.

That's all kids!

Soul
    Know Thyself

Re: SoulSail's 6th

Blue skin could mean high(er) spiritual advancement. I, for example, seem to have a guide who's normally invisible to me, but once I saw him he was duplicated on either side of me (in this way holding my hands while we were flying) and I saw that he was a blue-skinned Monk. I then asked him about his skin colour and he explained to me that I should compare it to hormones injected. I now take it as meaning 'growth hormones' that show your personal development.
    So your half-horse blue lady might have been an advanced guide, or a kind of angel in disguise? Her powerful looks also give a hint for this if you ask me. Of course, it also depends on further aspects of your interaction with her to find out more. Just my 2 cents.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Hey Volgerie,

I failed to mention something here you might find interesting. Before becoming fully lucid in the dream, I worked my way into lucidity by watching three disk shaped UFOs do acrobatics above me. These were beautiful things, incredibly graceful as they carved through the sky in different directions and then came together like a small flock of birds that turn in an instant into a formation. They emitted a powerful but serene hum.

I think I may have wound up on one of them and that's where the scene took place when I became fully lucid. I don't think this was a spirit guide encounter so much as a breeding experiment. Ahem.

Not sure I was out in the Astral, but definitely following some script that contacts report.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I don't think this was a spirit guide encounter so much as a breeding experiment. Ahem.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post

As I said, it was a "bit personal..."

There's just no nice way to say you had an alien encounter of the erotic kind, is there?
    Know Thyself

Maybe it wasn't just for interbreeding but for fun , after all, aliens might feel a bit horny too, every now and then ...

But still, it could 'also' be a helper. I had such an almost-sexual encounter with a guide/helper, too. At least it was offered, but I declined. She looked 'pretty' human though.

In my experience, helpers are not prude or sexless beings at all. (Angels and higher entities might be of a different kind though). Sexuality is seen, experienced and celebrated quite differently in NPMR methinks, since human concepts of privacy, uptightness and intimacy need not necessarily apply in the same way. It could all be metaphorical, too, who knows.
    This collector of useless clutter.