Thread: Problem with my eyes, that is making me so tired that I've got to lay down much of the time.

1. Problem with my eyes, that is making me so tired that I've got to lay down much of the time.

Hi Robert,

I just read the post by MatrixIsYou and your answer to that question.

My problem is similar, but than it is very, very intense. It wears me out completely. Sometimes I have to sit down or lay down on the floor quickly. Also when I am out shopping.

I have this serious problem with my eyes. There is a pressure from within that is creeping and crawling and moving behind and between my eyes and nose and forehead. It is more than intense, no exageration, and I have to lay down much of the time to recover, before I can focus enough to continue what I was doing. So it really floors me. It takes most of my energy away.

Some other times it also happens that I feel my heartchakra beating and playing up that it almost takes my breath away. It is such an incredible strong pulsating feeling that again I really have to lay down and wait until it's slowing down back to normal again, which mostly takes twenty minutes or so.

Not only do I feel weird, it’s also visible to others, my eyes look weird as well. I do wear shades a lot, but especially in the evenings that’s not always convenient. These happenings have an impact on my social life. People look at me as if they see water burning at times, and that makes me a bit nervous, so I have become more and more a recluse, that I can live with, but preferably ONLY part of the time, because I do enjoy the company of people! It even effects my speech occasionally, when it feels I can't move my chin properly.

So this condition is interrupting my life socially and professionally. This has been going on for more than 30 years now and I have tried a few things during that time, but without much success. I am very healthy by the way, physically strong and sporty, no drugs, no smoking, healthy food, a little wine.

Anyway, I hope that what I've described makes sense to you.

What do you suggest?

Thank you for an answer and all the best,

Hortensia

Re: Problem with my eyes, that is making me so tired that I've got to lay down much of the time.

Have you seen a medical doctor about this?
    What was the diagnosis?

This is the first thing I suggest...to have this thoroughly checked and tests done to identify or eliminate physical causes.

This sounds like a peculiar type of migraine or cluster headache.

As this is happening outside of meditation states, there is obviously something more happening here than just energy body and chakra activity....something is causing this.

Have you found things that affect or reduce these sensations, apart from resting?

robert

3. Exclamation Re: Problem with my eyes, that is making me so tired that I've got to lay down much of the time.

Thank you for your anwer, Robert.

Well ... I suppose it will remain a 'mystery' than. Doctors can't find anything.
    My own view on it is, that it's the 'serpent's fire'. Because that's what I feel pulsating behind my eyes and forehead. A few really weird mystical experiences also point that way.

So it's the energy drain I will have to live with. Okay! It's not always convenient, but not the end of the world either.

Only when I really focus, it stops. For example when I write. The moment I lean back for a second my eyes start popping out again as if I am Mart Feldman.

Thanks again & all the best,
    Hortensia

Re: Problem with my eyes, that is making me so tired that I've got to lay down much of the time.

Yes, this does seem to be energy related, and is likely kundalini related.

I know people with similar issues.

I wish we knew more, as some of these issues, as you know, are very difficult to come to grips with.

My best advice here is to find an experienced Pranic Healer and get them to check you out and work on you. This particular type of healing is very good for identifying attachments and chakra and even kundalini issues, and fixing them.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Hortensia View Post
    Thank you for your anwer, Robert.

Well ... I suppose it will remain a 'mystery' than. Doctors can't find anything.
    My own view on it is, that it's the 'serpent's fire'. Because that's what I feel pulsating behind my eyes and forehead. A few really weird mystical experiences also point that way.

So it's the energy drain I will have to live with. Okay! It's not always convenient, but not the end of the world either.

Only when I really focus, it stops. For example when I write. The moment I lean back for a second my eyes start popping out again as if I am Mart Feldman.

Thanks again & all the best,
    Hortensia