Thread: What is happening to me?

1. What is happening to me?

Hi Robert,

Im new here and finally, want to know what is happening to me..

On more occasions than I could count I go into a sleep paralysis and see shadows, hear whispering and have physical contact with these beings?. I have held hands with them before and felt a mans beard rub against my back. A light which can appear like a small torch is often being shined in my eyes. Sometimes I can feel myself floating and being above my bed.

On 2 occasions, people I havent known all that well, have come to me in my dreams and asked me to pass on messages and I dreamt of my grandfather dying last night in a really specific real way.

Can you shed some light on this for me?... I know it's very general, but any help appreciated.

Re: What is happening to me?

G'day,

All these things are OBE related. You are experiencing OBE, and partial OBE at times.

The paralysis is caused by an OBE being in progress. The memories for paralysis events come mainly from your physical body mind aspect, and not from your astral projected aspect...due to the Mind Split Effect. There are articles on this site on the mind split effect that you might want to read.

All the phenomena you mention, including interactions with spirits, relate to OBE states of consciousness producing various psychic abilities and perceptions.

robert