Thread: Some Help Please

1. Some Help Please

Greetings All,

So I have the book and have been reading it for a while and working with it etc.

Recently I feel I am getting close to having my first AP. However, something is holding me back and I'm wondering if you fine people can help me

• Firstly, in regards to the trance state and hearing outside sounds, when you are ready to project should you still be able to hear all the outside noises or am I not deep enough in trance
    • Secondly, here is what has happened the last 3/4 I have made an OBE exit attempt (Once in the AM, Once in the early PM and once was before bed). I get into a nice trance state, my body is buzzing nicely and feels heavy. I then use the ROPE technique. I grab hold of it and start pulling almost immediately I feel the pressure in my heart centre, my heart beat feels like it's going crazy. I can FEEL like my astral body get close to passing my eyelids. It's hard to explain. Almost like my Astral eyes are just underneath my eyelids and are nearly out. (To me it looks like I can see my eyelids and things outside seem like Im squinting). Eventually I have to lose focus on pulling the rope because sometimes it's feel like I'm not breathing deep enough and so I lose focus and the attempt is over.

I can never seem to get past that point, where it seems like my astral head is just about to break the surface and escape. But it never happens.

Any ideas? Not deep in trance enough, not relaxed enough, not enough energy? All of them?

I thank you with all my heart for any advice you can give. I have nearly reached the end of a 10 year journey to experiance an Astral Projection.

Regards,
    FraterVaul.

Blog Entries

Re: Some Help Please

Hi Frater Vaul.
    Firstly, in regards to the trance state and hearing outside sounds, when you are ready to project should you still be able to hear all the outside noises or am I not deep enough in trance
    I usually hear sounds, but at the state in which I would try an exit I would be getting 'inner' noises, so I wouldn't pay much notice of outside sounds. So maybe you need to be deeper in trance.
    Secondly, here is what has happened the last 3/4 I have made an OBE exit attempt (Once in the AM, Once in the early PM and once was before bed). I get into a nice trance state, my body is buzzing nicely and feels heavy. I then use the ROPE technique. I grab hold of it and start pulling almost immediately I feel the pressure in my heart centre, my heart beat feels like it's going crazy.
    The rope technique tends to activate the heart chakra, so what you are experiencing is not uncommon.

I can FEEL like my astral body get close to passing my eyelids. It's hard to explain. Almost like my Astral eyes are just underneath my eyelids and are nearly out. (To me it looks like I can see my eyelids and things outside seem like Im squinting). Eventually I have to lose focus on pulling the rope because sometimes it's feel like I'm not breathing deep enough and so I lose focus and the attempt is over.
    It seems like your energy body is not loose enough. If you are doing exit techniques, I am going to assume you have already learned about energy body loosening, and it is part of your routine, as described in the program.
    My recommendation is that you deepen your trance techniques, do them longer or until you feel more of a dissociation with your body and surroundings, and if you can, do more energy body loosening (or for a longer time), and in between the loosening and the exit attempt, do a little noticing (that is, observing the darkness in front of your eyes and listening to your earhiss) and then attempt the exit again.
    BTW, it's perfectly ok to go back to trance work after doing a 'failed' attempt, and take it from there- sometimes you are ready for the exit a lot later than you think, and can do it after you think you've failed.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.