Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fire Letters

Re: Fire Letters

This thread brings to mind an experiment i did with telepathy a couple of years ago.
    I was trying to send a thought to someone, so what i did was to imagine that person being HUGE, like Godzilla, towering over the buildings as i walked around the city. I could see her wherever i went, and was constantly sending the thought to her. After a couple of hours i checked with her, and indeed it seemed the experiment was a success.
    I'm quite sure that the reason it worked was that i had made that person "bigger" in my mind than everything else around. It's basically the same as what's being discussed here, a way to intensify the focus upon the subject of the manifestation.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Tonight, in a mix of dream-state and half-lucid state with me still aware of lying in my bed, another luminary came to me and gave me a hint, as it seems. That's why I put it here again although it does not deal with fire letters.

It could be about a method I asked for. I try hard to get into the vibrational state (or "exit state" if without vibes) from sleep state and was asking (my helpers, HS, etc.) how to accomplish this.

Yesterday I looked up Robert's ebook again for communication with entities or helpers (hence my question regarding grimoires). One of Robert's book recommendations was Lon Milo DeQuette and it is about communication with Angels. I looked up this guy on the internet and also saw fotos of him.

So then in dream state this guy seemed to stand next to me and hold my hand. He explained to me sth I cannot (unfortunately) render perfectly:

So as he was holding my hand, he told me to look up into the dark starry sky (or outer space) and to search for a point there to vibrate/resonate with and the vibrations would start / be induced. I looked into the dark night sky with lots of stars and told myself to get vibrations. This, indeed then worked and I felt the vibrations, but did not manage to exit, instead I then went back into dream-state or woke up.

I don't know what to make of this 'technique' or method. Maybe 'searching the night sky' alludes to sth astrological? But how can sth astrological induce vibrations for me? And what do LeQuette and Angels have to do with it?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

There is a technique in Pathworking in which you want to connect with cosmic energies, in which you fly out into space, and ask for contact, and then connect with whichever star appears for you, and then something else may develop (that I will not go into in this context). It is possible that this is what is being alluded to, which is a 'fairly' advanced step in Hermetics, I am led to understand.
    I'm not sure how you feel about structured study, but I think you're being led that way. I guess if you're being led through dreams perhaps you can ask for clarification in dreamstate about whether this is where you're being led.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks, CFT, very interesting. But what exactly would the structured study be then in your view, regarding the hints I got so far (fireletters, space)? So it's Hermetics, Pathworking? You mentioned also Kaballah above regarding the letters. Are the fields (Hemetics, Kaballah, probably Theosophy and Enochian Magick) connected?

Blog Entries

In a way, but it depends on interpretation.
    I think they are connected because Hermetics and Kabbalah have 'common' foundations(that is, Jewish Mysticism is based on the emanations of the Godhead and permutations of the Tetragrammaton [to super oversimplify here] and Hermetics is another structured approach that is based on Elemental qualities of nature, and both came generally from the same part of the world (Egyptian Mysticism and Jewish Mysticism have common origins) and look at different ways to understand and work with fundamentals.
    Enochian Magic is a little different than the two, in that it deals with Specific entities and how to call them, but in a way, the theology behind it is common to all, I think.
    I only know a little about Hermetics because I am presently studying it (slow but steady) so I can't speak much about the other disciplines, especially Theosophy.
    Since IIH utilizes various exercises such as developing a ritual that can be borrowed from your favorite tradition, I'd say that they can be connected.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Since IIH utilizes various exercises such as developing a ritual that can be borrowed from your favorite tradition, I'd say that they can be connected.
    Sorry, IIH - you mean F. Bardon's first book, right? So is Pathworking these 10 steps described by him or sth different? (Sorry but I haven't read too much about it yet). So maybe his book (which I have in German) is a good starting point.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if Initiation into Hermetics is his first book, I do know he wrote a few more. If you have it you're ahead of the game, so to speak.
    Pathworking is a structured approach to practices, and it's a general term I use to mean 'following a specific path'. There are many paths, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'm not sure if Initiation into Hermetics is his first book, I do know he wrote a few more. If you have it you're ahead of the game, so to speak.
    I checked websites and it is his first one (title is different in German but it is the same as IIH). I kind of "have" the book (all 3 of him, actually) for quite a while now, because they are available online, at least in German - so I have no book but bookmarks . So far I did not bother to start reading. I have heard many good things said about it, also in this forum, so I might start reading it now. I am a parallel reader of quite a few books, switching between them, so another one added to the pack does not matter anyway.
    Regarding pathworking, have you got any good book on that or an online resource, it should be just for an overview of it to get the concept? As for the time being, I cannot do deeper studies, since as my time is a bit limited, but some overall info would be interesting and helpful for me. Many thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

Pathworking Resources

In my blog I give a book title that I used when I started pathworking (and the reasons I started it, you may find that boring lol.)

What I have found in the past is that when you look up online resources for pathworking, you will find specific information for a specific path, and that wasn't helpful to me, because I was looking for a generalized approach. The book I used (which eventually led me to Hermetics, btw) does just what I needed, at the time I needed it.

In AC's forum she has a very specific division for Pathworking, in which the following themes are included:
    Initiatic Magick
    Kaballah
    Ancient (African, Sumerian, Egyptian, etc.) paths
    Eastern Paths
    Pagan and Druid
    Monotheism (Judaism, Gnosticism, Christianity and Islam)
    Ceremonial Magick (Ritual)
    Manifestation Magick (what we call manifesting or Law of Attraction or Law of Mind Action)
    It can be found at the bottom of her forum's home page, but each one is specific.

I hope this helps somewhat- I was led down this path years ago, but i specifically had to do it in a certain order, which is still developing.
    My order was- lucid dreaming, spontaneous projection, reality shift, manifestation training, learning deliberate projection, some more reality shifting, Pathworking (which brought me back some at first)- Hermetics, and my reality framework shifts every day, a work in progress.

That's how my path has been, I'm sure everyone's is different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2