Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heat in the coccyx

Blog Entries

Re: Heat in the coccyx

I think the heat is fire prana sometimes called Agni. I get it sometimes in various places especially the heart/anahatta a
    chakra area.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    since yesterday I have new sensations of energy work, light cool breeze over the head, between my eyes, and sometimes around my hands....

I think this is what the Japanese originally called kamikaze which actually means divine wind. Could be wrong though.
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Re: Heat in the coccyx

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    since yesterday I have new sensations of energy work, light cool breeze over the head, between my eyes, and sometimes around my hands....
    Expect all kinds of sensations as all kinds of sensations will come over time.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~