Thread: My DNA talked to me !!!

My DNA talked to me !!!

Recently, I've read and thought a lot about DNA with regard to spiritual matters. There is a lot of material from channelled sources, or also from hypnotic regression (Dolores Cannon). Some collateral and 'fringe' info can also be gathered from scientific sources (e.g. cell transplant memory, which we talked about recently, or some Russian scientists' experiments with beaming light DNA).
    The channelled material mostly relates to adjustments of human DNA for the Earth "shift" supposed to be taking place. Of course there's also the Alien origin theorists who assume we are entirely a genetically engineered (or at least influenced) intergalactic project. I now am reading Kryon's channelling (with a grain of salt though) about the 12 "layers" of the DNA. Otherwhere, it is also said that the Pleadean ETs have 12 DNA strings instead of 2 (as we do).

I guess some or most of you might know this stuff or parts of it.

Of course, we can always say that what we deal with in daily life or what our interests are always somehow seeps through and echoes in our nightly dreamscape. However, I did more than that to cause what I am talking about here.
    Over the last few days, I did some pre-sleep affirmations for an 'activation' of my DNA for spiritual purposes (e.g. health, better AP capabilities, etc.). The activation should take place in deep sleep, the same period used by the body or whatever else guiding intelligence is responsible for the renewal of the body for health and recovery reasons.

First, recently I had another of my UFO (invasion) dreams. This time it was with UFOs sending down some 'sentient drones' or smaller life-form UFOs that actually really looked like ... sperms. Also, in a short and hazy scene, I held one of these little (harmless) ones in my arms and it looked at me like a baby.

Sperms? Aha. But then it got even more bizarre ...

Now here's a dream that came up 2-3 days ago and it really got me thinking, but only after I noted a 'trifle' element I had first overlooked, from a bizarre but otherwise not too noteworthy dream (so I thought). However, I also noted very VIVID colours in this dream, almost like I had experienced them in my (quasi-)NDE in 2009. So here's the dream:

I am in a classroom (as so often!). And there are some girls with me at the table. We seem to have a kind of cooking class. They complain about a dish, it might be a salad. There is an ingredient they don't like. Therefore they don't want to eat it. I think they say sth about strawberries, but that's not certain.

Then the teacher comes to our table to discuss our problem. He is a famous singer and rock musician in Germany. He discusses the issue with the girls. I propose to the girls to eat the salad without the ingredient that isn't fitting in there, but they decline.
    Then the teacher adresses me and - as it seems completely out of context - tells me: "I have 23 wives."
    I reply only jokingly with a random (!!
    !!) number, getting somehow tired meanwhile and noticing my body in bed btw: "Well, I have only had 15 women altogether so far, so it seems I need to catch up with you." Then I faded out of it.

I did not comprehend anything of this dream in hindsight. Just up to today, when I took up my medical studies and read about the cell, tissue, skin etc. When cell division came up as topic the haploid chromosome set was mentioned: It's 23! Not that I did not know this before, but I just remembered this now.

Attempting to interpret it in this new light, then it is obvious to me that I spoke to the male / paternal part of my diploid DNA set (half of it, the haploid set of 23 chromosomes I got from my father's sperm). He spoke of "his" 23 "wives", which is metaphorically the maternal set, complementing the paternal set and forming the diploid set: So then we have the 23 chromosomes of my mother and the 23 chromosomes of my father together.

This means: I tried to "ACTIVATE" my DNA and now it (or half of it) starts to "TALK" to me. It (or half of it) appears as a TEACHER and celeb MUSICIAN, the SINGER of a rockband?!

what the is going on here?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: My DNA talked to me !!!

I should also mention that my father is NOT a musician and has not played an instrument throughout his life (at least none that I knew of).

Okay, and there's another one I forgot. Another recent dream when RHCP played a song just for me on a kind of party. This dream happened on the same night as the teacher dream! (And the teacher is not the singer of RHCP btw).

I am not a RHCP fan and I did some research on it. It is the song "Tell me baby". Of course, as my HS communicates with me over music a lot, I checked on the lyrics again. Here is one line out of it:

"Devoted to the chromosome. The day that you left home."

In a newly done section (not in the original song!) they had built in a slow part and the question there was: "Who are you?" repeated all over again.

Again: what the is going on?

Blog Entries

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that this might mean you inherited some kind of food intolerance from your maternal side. Just a rather literal take on the fact it was the girls disagreeing with the food. The group of girls could have been a group of genes from the maternal side. Genes are not inherited in isolation, but in groups - the chromosomes.

The interesting thing with DNA is that they found out that the DNA is only the set of blueprints what could be produced. Problems can arise if a gene encodes a faulty blueprint. But the DNA is more clever than that - which parts become active and to what effect is covered by myriads of switches outside those genes in what formerly was considered "junk DNA." In this sense, our genetic heritage is much more flexible than what scientists originally made us believe. And from this sentence it would make sense to converse with your DNA.

Your whole body consciousness is "just" a consensus consciousness of all your cells, and the cell consciousness is interwoven with your DNA. This field consciousness interacts with your spirit consciousness to enable your experience of the physical plane.

Signing then is a method of expression. But a rock singer does not act alone, he is the most visible part of a collective. So, this might have been "the speaker" of your DNA as it seeks expression. The singer is often a strong part of "conveying the message." Maybe you also have a very confident body consciousness, looks like it thinks "it rocks."

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that this might mean you inherited some kind of food intolerance from your maternal side. Just a rather literal take on the fact it was the girls disagreeing with the food. The group of girls could have been a group of genes from the maternal side.
    That's a great idea. Yeah, so the girls were representing 'the wives' after all. So far I do not know of any allergy or food intolerance I have (neither if my mother does). Maybe it is another kind of defect (physical or of whatever kind) and the 'food' is just chosen metaphorically to convey the message of a(ny) kind of incompatibilty that has to be balanced or sorted out?

Your whole body consciousness is "just" a consensus consciousness of all your cells, and the cell consciousness is interwoven with your DNA. This field consciousness interacts with your spirit consciousness to enable your experience of the physical plane.
    That's what I believe too, thanks for wonderfully putting it in a few sentences.

Signing then is a method of expression. But a rock singer does not act alone, he is the most visible part of a collective. So, this might have been "the speaker" of your DNA as it seeks expression. The singer is often a strong part of "conveying the message." Maybe you also have a very confident body consciousness, looks like it thinks "it rocks."
    Makes sense. Also, Maybe the music(ian) metaphor was taken again since this is my "usual" lingua franca used to communicate with my HS, as it seems. Moreover, music has to do with levels of vibration and frequencies, as does DNA? Sound and DNA might be linked too, in a way.

Update from tonight: This seems to tie in now a little with my Programming Experminent #4 - Healing. Anyway, I'll continue here since any 'adjustments' of DNA, my energy bodies or the physical body might all be related somehow.

Tonight in a dream, I had another appointment with the dentist. A few months ago I already was there and got a tooth extracted as it seems. It was a lady. The hole / wound was left. I was then even speculating about an implant that got removed. But maybe it is just another energetic (DNA?) operation by the Larger Consciousness System or by my HS to help me. Maybe they removed an obstacle or a kind of obstruction for me? (I still do not discount the possibilty of 'ET' interference though).

Tonight, as I asked for 'adjustments' again, there was again another lady dentist (or maybe even the same, middle age, blond hair, blue eyes) and she kind of only polished my teeth with a device this time. Maybe we are farther now in the therapy process? Beyond the drilling or extracting, polishing or smoothing is done when you're almost ready.
    This happened while I was preparing and on the way to an exam for which I had some papers with me in a bag and was learning from it. I asked the lady dentist then if this treatment would now spare me this afternoon's exam, so that I would not have to take the test at all. She said "No".

Well, this answer makes sense to me. If I am an athlete and have to run a certain distance under a certain time, I might do or get pre-adjustments that help me getting in better shape or doing a better performance during the competition (any training devices, doping with performance raising substances, using equipment such as sports shoes).
    But if I buy better sports shoes I still have to run the track myself, no one does it for me. The 'adjustment' (if it was one again) might help, but I still need to pass all the tests myself. The 'doctors' won't do it for me, neither my enhanced DNA. It's still 'me' down here who makes the decisions, takes a course of action and runs the business.

Blog Entries

I agree wholeheartedly with your interpretation.