Thread: Personal Haunting

Personal Haunting

I have been experiencing a personal haunting for about two years. It started in St. Augustine, Florida, where I was visiting and followed me home to Indiana.

It has grown stronger over time and has started to become more aggressive. The activity primarily involves playing with the feet and toes. Although focused on me, others have experienced it too, usually when in close proximity. I have been lucky in this regard since my experience has frequently been corroborated.

It is something that seems attached and travels pretty much where ever I go. So far I have not been harmed in anyway. But, it is not necessarily pleasant. I have alternated between whether I should rid myself of it or continue trying to document it further.

I have managed to capture some fairly convincing evidence which I uploaded to YouTube. If interested, the link below is to my channel where you can view the video (s), which goes into greater detail.

removed link

Is this something I really need to be concerned with? I imagine that you are a busy person but would welcome any thoughts or comments you may have, time permitting.

Sincerely,

Mike
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th April 2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spam

Re: Personal Haunting

What you are experiencing is related to 'flutters'...minor energy body activity that feels like fluttering movement localized. This can range from minor annoying to extremely painful, feeling like large needles are being forced into your feet and toes (ouch!).

This could escalate later, so best to take action while the condition is minor. Get a copy of the 2nd edition of The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook, and apply some of the countermeasures therein....salt baths, body awareness actions (purple fire), foot salt baths, and visit a Pranic Healer and see if the attachment can be removed.

Btw, these symptoms are technically classified as 'tactile schizophrenia'. But they are most definitely entity and energy related.

Robert