Greetings

Of course, this particular forum is somewhat centred around the knowledge, understanding and experience that individuals, and the community as a whole, have concerning those experiences ordinarily termed and understood by the acronym OBE.

As I am currently in a phase of sharing my own perspective, and given this forum's particular interest in the said experiences, notwithstanding my fundamental valuation and respect of all individual's views, which I must assert are quite right in their way, I wondered today that the Astral Dynamics community might reflect upon the value of their OBE, which, in my own view, can constitute the individual's entire and ultimate experience of spiritual realities, as well as the first stepping stone into a wider and larger development, to which the experiences of OBE may be leading and where OBE can only, ultimately, consist of a very small part of life.

Not wishing to disturb or interfere with the individual's current views, nor even wishing to encourage the acceptance of my own, which I do not promote except as a position from which a possible, useful reflection may begin, I thought that individuals who had by now some experience with OBE might consider the ways in which, for them, it may not be an end in itself; or, those who are just beginning to have those experiences, to consider the ways in which they were led to them, and why they might be occurring them.

For clarity, it is my view that all spiritual experiences are fundamentally valuable for the individuals that have them, and I wish all well in their continued journey toward and through them.

Anton