Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Clairvoyance versus OBE

Re: Clairvoyance versus OBE

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    I am wondering how you are going? Have you developed your ability to project at will? And have you tried mystic projection of consciousness in meditative trance?
    Hi Aunt Clair, I,m currently doing 50% NEW body raising with 25% brow and 25% crown ,(45 mins.)finished by 10 mins feeling , 10 mins hearing ( I'm surprised how concentrating on what sounds you can hear and what they are, can suddenly make you jump .
    My problem is silencing the mind. This I believe is my biggest problem to overcome for any result through the day.
    As for OBE,s I feel these have taken a back seat for the moment apart from what I reported on my last post.
    I have to say though , I am a lot more chilled out and very calm and content.
    I've been through a very emotional up and down period since changing the energy raising technique and felt very tired but this seems to have balanced out.
    Hope to report back soon on getting further than the roof . susan

Hi, I take back what I said about OBEs taking a back seat for the moment.
    Am currently reading, as suggested, "The unanswered question" by Kurt Leyland.
    During my realy tired period I had an experience that I just put down to being a dream.
    I woke up normal time am with the memory of having being ceiling height in my bedroom about to leave through the wall as if it was so natural, but saw that my husband was reaching out for me to stop me leaving and he looked almost distraught.
    The problem was he reached out with his arms and they almost touched me and I remember thinking ' he nearly stopped me there'.
    I've just read in ' The Unanswered Question' that both the author and Robert Munroe talk of being able to extend body parts with such elasticity to even three times the length.
    I simply put this memory recall down to dreaming, due to lack of knowledge.
    I wonder then, that so much must happen in the sleep state (living 2 lives ) do we remember our other experiences ?( ie the people we meet and the places we go and what we maybe learn during our sleep state ) when we pass over? or do we die ignorant?
    I suppose nobody can answer this question Back to the book

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi, I take back what I said about OBEs taking a back seat for the moment.
    Am currently reading, as suggested, "The unanswered question" by Kurt Leyland.
    During my realy tired period I had an experience that I just put down to being a dream.
    I woke up normal time am with the memory of having being ceiling height in my bedroom about to leave through the wall as if it was so natural, but saw that my husband was reaching out for me to stop me leaving and he looked almost distraught.
    The problem was he reached out with his arms and they almost touched me and I remember thinking ' he nearly stopped me there'.
    I've just read in ' The Unanswered Question' that both the author and Robert Munroe talk of being able to extend body parts with such elasticity to even three times the length.
    I simply put this memory recall down to dreaming, due to lack of knowledge.
    I wonder then, that so much must happen in the sleep state (living 2 lives ) do we remember our other experiences ?( ie the people we meet and the places we go and what we maybe learn during our sleep state ) when we pass over? or do we die ignorant?
    I suppose nobody can answer this question Back to the book
    hi ,using this opportunity to share with you an OBE the other morning.
    was about 8.00am, not ready to get up and got very dozy but not asleep.
    felt my legs above body then felt gently uplifting from both arms. Realized an OBE was in progress but this was not planned by me nor in the right relaxed frame of mind as I usually am . As I was slowly brought to ceiling height I was thinking O THEY KNOW I'M NOT ASLEEP??!!!!!
    We went through the roof to the garden where there is a minature cherry tree.

I FELT THE BRANCHES SCRATCH MY ARM.
    I SMELT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SWEET SWEET SMELL OF THE GRASS
    Back to my bed and saw a bright metallic blue big car.

This was the most awake state I've been in so far.