Thread: Weird sensation experiences..

po0d Guest

Weird sensation experiences..

Hi all, this has always happened to me as long as i can remember even before i knew about energy and chakras and AP and this whole site and everything spirtitual et cetera (you get the picture.)
    anytime, if i was in a relaxed state, (watching a quiet movie, etc)
    i could put something NEAR (not touching) my forehead (now known to me as the brow chakra) and i would feel a VERY serious tingly feeling. like my forehead fell asleep but 20 times more powerful and only on the spot (or area) the object i put near my forehead was. By object i mean anything. My finger (didnt always work as good for some reason though), a pencil, or anything metal, anything works. I am unsure why this occurs, maybe the chakra itself was drawing energy from the objects i put near it? oh and, everytime i physicly touched the object to my forehead the sensation went away but there was still an after-taste sort of effect like it was wearing off or something. Anyone also experience this or understand it?

Dan36oy Guest
    Though it could be something else, it seems to me that you have a heightened awareness of your etheric body. Dependant on your energetic development, your energy body can extend to varying degrees past your physical body. When I'm in a relaxed state, I can give myself goose bumps by brushing my hand an inch or so past my forearm or leg. It is sort of the same feeling I get when physically brush my palm gently across my leg, moving hairs and creating this static'y-tingling sensation.