Thread: 3 experiences last night.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AstralCody Guest

3 experiences last night.

I just wanted to share my 3 experiences I had last night. The last experience in particular. The first one I had I was getting ready for bed. I was laying there for a quite a while trying to get tired and all of a sudden, pretty quickly I lost all contact with my physical body. I am not sure why I tried snapping out this time. I think it startled me, and as always I was very excited. So I laid back down to get some sleep and had it happen to me again.

Only this time I heard what seemed to be some kind of tones or something. I know I was very close because I heard the ringing in my ears and these tones. I can't explain them but I found myself in my physical still. (one of those energy bursts you get) I definitely felt the sensation of being watched. But, I just went back to sleep. So I woke up this morning. Kept hitting snooze on my alarm clock. It was a rough day yesterday so I kept hitting snooze.My anxiety felt like it was going to be bad today. I laid there and wasn't asleep yet but very relaxed.

I had this feeling overcome my body, kinda like I was about to have an OBE again. I heard voice which sounded like a younger women say something. It was very touching and calm voice. I couldn't make out the first part but at the end I heard "nobody cares." I was still very awake when I heard this. I always been really good at hearing entities but only see them if I am in an OBE. I am starting to wonder if maybe she was trying to help me? I am always worried about people judging me etc. It sounded like such a reassuring voice. Kinda cool...

I am up now and about to go to dinner with my brother. I just wanted to share this with this forum. Was a great nights worth of experiences. Hope you are all well!
    -Cody
    Last edited by AstralCody; 8th April 2012 at 05:55 PM.