Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "REAL LIFE" Sighting, and subsequent visit to an unfamiliar "city".

"REAL LIFE" Sighting, and subsequent visit to an unfamiliar "city".

Ok this first part is what happened in waking life...

I was at work last night, the bar was super busy, it get's really hot in there. I went outside to take a quick breath of fresh cool air, and to check my phone for messages.
    While out there, i looked up at the stars, as i do anytime i'm out at night. I saw Mars shining above me, then i noticed a satellite moving slowly to the left across the sky. As i watched the satellite, a new light appeared alongside it. It was about the same size and brightness as the satellite. It followed a different trajectory, moving "upwards" from my perspective. A few seconds it continued in that direction, and then it suddenly took a turn of 90 degrees, and travelled across to the right for a few seconds, then it disappeared from sight.
    The whole time, it moved at a steady pace, and the light was even, unwavering.
    I've seen plenty of shooting stars in my time, and this was definitely not something bouncing off the atmosphere or anything like that."It looked like some of those NASA videos you see online, the ones taken from space that have ufos moving around in the upper atmosphere.
    I went back inside with a definite feeling that i'd just seen, or had been shown, an object under intelligent control, moving around directly above me.
    I set an intention right then to attempt to make contact with any of my "space family", when it came time to sleep.

I got home a few hours later, rather tired but not ready to sleep. I went to Conscious Media network to see who this month's interviews were with. There i found another interview with William Henry, on stargates, multi-dimensional beings, and similar stuff. Perfect pre-bed stimuli.
    After watching this, i put on the William Buhlmann OBE affirmations, and let those play quietly, as i drifted off to sleep easily, holding the intention in mind - I will have direct communication with my star-family tonight.

What i experienced during the night was very interesting. It's all quite fragmented in my memory...

I was inside a large city, it was unfamiliar to me. (I say inside, because that's how it was. It was very futuristic, and i never saw any sky. It didn't feel enclosed however, it was huge. I just never got the feeling of being outdoors, although i was clearly outside of large structures at certain times)

I was presented to a being who seemed to be in charge, or at least all the other beings deferred to him, in a very serious manner. It seemed to me like he was very powerful. I was very aware that i had to be careful how i addressed him. Also, he appeared to me as my deceased Grandfather. I never really got to know my Grandfather, on my Mother's side of the family, and i've definitely never encountered him in any dream/OBE scenarios, so this was a first.
    He treated me like a long-lost family member. I was given a place to rest in his quarters, but he remained at a distance. Not really engaging me in conversation or anything at first.
    He did give me some kind of drink, which made me very drowsy, like i was super drunk. I remember being on the bed/couch whatever it was, and trying to get up, cos i wanted to explore, but i couldn't move. I wasn't afraid for my safety, but i was worried that i had gotten drunk and that it would be considered bad form.

Things blurred then...

I regained consciousness and began exploring. I was moving around this city, with no idea where i was going, or even what i was looking for. I knew i could get lost, but i also knew that there was no harm that could come to me. I came upon structures that seemed like shopping malls, or some kind of social meeting place. There were many beings moving around, going about their business.
    Then my Mum was there. She wanted to take me to some place that was on a higher level in the city. We went to what appeared to be the entrance to a subway system, but as we were about to enter, i realised, i didn't have any cash on me, so i told her to go ahead, and that i'd make my own way and catch up with her later. She asked me if i was sure, and said i was, so she smiled and said okay see you later. Then, i noticed something i hadn't seen before. In front of us, was what appeared to be a waterfall, going UP the wall. She grabbed what looked like one of those plastic trays you get in a cafe, to put your plates on. With that in her hands she plunged into the water, and was instantly whooshed off upstream, disappearing as she flew up the wall.

I walked around, for what seemed like days. Miles and miles of exploring, the details of which are mostly unrecalled.

At some point, i found myself walking with my Grandfather again, in a huge wide hall. We encountered my Cousin. In real life, she has had botox injections and her face looks un-natural. Here, she looked completely natural. She came and said hello to us, and i spoke to my Grandfather directly for the first time, saying i wished she hadn't done that to herself, to which he agreed. It was only in that moment, that the distance between us dissolved, and i felt an overwhelming rush of love, the familiar family bond, that i'd never had with this old man during his life. I began to weep, and was aware of the tears on my face in the physical dimension at the same time. We walked some more together, but i don't remember any other details.

I have a memory of being in a room with many beings, of varying ages. It felt like a school, or training facility. The atmosphere was friendly and light.

When my alarm went off this morning, i was in a state of almost bi-location. I was still half aware of my consciousness in this place, but also here in my bed, knowing i had to get up and get ready for work. It was a struggle to fully come back to waking reality.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: "REAL LIFE" Sighting, and subsequent visit to an unfamiliar "city".

The upward waterfall expresses two things: On the one hand, water often represents flows of energy, or energy streams. Apparently this one was going upward, which contradicts the metaphor. But this violation of the laws of physics also reaffirms the nonphysical nature (= not physical) of the experience.

Looks like you've met a more senior (= grandfather age) teacher/guide of yours (= your grandfather). The deference by others marks his spiritual status, I'd say. You had no previous recall of connecting with him, and so your grandfather is the perfect symbol. Reconnecting with him was a joyous experience, probably involving recalling something from beyond the veil or the past.

Blog Entries

I have no particular input on the dream (which I do find fascinating) but I wanted to comment on Korpo's suggestions: Impressive. Good insight. You've got a real talent for this.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Very interesting.
    I do believe you saw an honest-to-goodness nuts and bolts UFO. One thing I have read about is that experiencers of physical abduction sometimes see deceased loved ones in with 'aliens'. That has always made me wonder.
    BTW, I once bought a book written by William Henry, and was not impressed by what he had to say. Just my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Very interesting.
    I do believe you saw an honest-to-goodness nuts and bolts UFO. One thing I have read about is that experiencers of physical abduction sometimes see deceased loved ones in with 'aliens'. That has always made me wonder.
    BTW, I once bought a book written by William Henry, and was not impressed by what he had to say. Just my opinion.
    Yeah i've read similar stuff CF, and indeed i am sure what i saw/experienced was just that.
    There's been a definite ramping-up of my experiences in the past few weeks. I haven't shared all of it, but i did have my first direct meeting with a guide a couple of weeks ago. One i had only had a glimpse of once during a healing session.
    I guess i'm ready...

As for William Henry, yeah his earlier books were all illuminati stuff, right? I haven't read any of them, but the latest interview is about his latest book, which is concerned with beings activating their rainbow bodies, becoming stargates, that sort of thing.

http://www.cmn.tv/interviews/william-henry-3/
    "William Henry has done two interviews with us and we encourage you to watch both of them before watching this one.As predicted by ancient prophecy, the light of the Milky Way’s center, called Sion, is rising…and so is our soul’s vibration. We are being anointed in the hidden power of its rays.
    In this lavishly illustrated presentation, based on his book ‘The Secret of Sion’, William discusses his decoding of Gnostic gospels and sacred art that reveal that Jesus ascended and will return via a stargate, advanced humans live in the center of the galaxy, and humans transform into beings of light.
    He also talks about the awakening of higher human consciousness as a result of the rising vibration of the Milky Way, and how we can win the war against devastating dehumanization.
    It’s time to put our fear behind us and embrace the Way of Light."

Blog Entries

No, it was a mystical book, and the problem with it is that he was interpreting some stuff in a very irresponsible way- making things go together that really didn't go, saying for example that the root of a romantic word (with mystical significance) was the same as an english word when I happened to know it was not true, since I happen to speak both languages of which he was speaking about.
    This type of thing kind of ruined the book for me, because it promised the discovery of ancient knowledge, when it was nothing of the sort- basing information on opinion and calling it fact.
    Maybe he does better research now, because I've noticed that he has been gaining preponderance in the UFO and mystical communities, and it makes me wonder.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Maybe he does better research now, because I've noticed that he has been gaining preponderance in the UFO and mystical communities, and it makes me wonder.
    I hope so. The book and his research sounded rather good, i'm thinking of buying it...

Blog Entries

At least this William Henry sounds a lot like mistaking nonphysical things for physical. Examples:

"advanced humans live in the center of the galaxy" = Advanced human beings live closer to Source which is the center of our reality system. The respective planes are also called "inner planes" for their closer psychological distance to Source.
    "humans transform into beings of light" = As far as I know we already are.

A lot of the stuff for example in the Bible would make sense to me if we wouldn't take it so physically literal, but that's only my opinion. Same is true for the gnostic gospels if they indeed mean the same thing. For example the anthroposophic interpretation of gnostic secrets has a lot in common with the theosophic view on things, and places many things in nonphysical reality which makes sense to me.

What I noticed about UFO literature is that almost any of them is a "literalist." (Made that term up. ) That's why I find Raymond Fowler so remarkable because he just reports what Andreasson saw, which includes NDE- and OBE-like experiences involving greys. I personally don't think that greys play a role in the afterlife in a literal sense, but that this is what Andreasson made of what she saw by whatever perceptory means available to her. Our belief system literally shapes what we see. I even think that's what's behind some screen memories.

IIRC remember Fowler did not offer a convoluted theory about how all of this fits together. And Johannes Fiebag, my absolute favorite among the UFO and paranormal phenomena authors, used all this material to conclude that the UFO phenomenon possesses attributes outside our physical frame of reference and also a direct connection with the human subconsciousness, both personal and transpersonal. This was indeed a refreshing idea when compared to for example Budd Hoppkins, the king of literalists.

For all these years seeing a strong connection with nonphysical phenomena has rendered these things less complex for me, while the literalists just keep on growing huge complex theories of how all of this fits together. The problem is that sometimes even the individual facts may be valid, but that doesn't mean the linking of them is also correct. That's what I see in many UFO authors and certainly most conspiracy theorists.

Er, um, got a bit carried away.

Unfortunately, this literalist view has been almost exclusively adopted by all 'ufologists' and it facilitates all of this fear mongery regarding alien spaceship invasion, since (of course!) aliens only exist as material beings that come here (they are not here already, no!) in flying tin cans or saucers, shooting laser weapons at us, annihilating our major cities with WOMD previously inconceivable to us, enslaving the rest of humanity for exploitation, etc. pp. ...
    Naturally, this scenario features as the most prominent hollywood science-fiction-action movie plot. Okay, I admit that good aliens in movies are boring and moreover there are older movies on this, too (e.g. The War Of The Worlds from the 50ies). However, unfortunately now it's also a lot in pseudo-sciencific crap tv shows like e.g. this one. And to make it all worse, some renowned physicists like S. Hawking or M. Kaku hop on that bandwagon too. We humans are all about fear, aren't we? The problem is that most people who believe in UFOs to be ETs only believe this scenario - as there is none other. They do never even know or (if they do) consider any other version to be possible, this includes (so my impression) even the Ufologists themselves! ETs have a bad reputation down here.
    This collector of useless clutter.