Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "REAL LIFE" Sighting, and subsequent visit to an unfamiliar "city".

Blog Entries

Re: "REAL LIFE" Sighting, and subsequent visit to an unfamiliar "city".

I really think you would enjoy reading Fiebag's "Die Anderen" or Raymond Fowler's books about the Andreasson case.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post

For all these years seeing a strong connection with nonphysical phenomena has rendered these things less complex for me, while the literalists just keep on growing huge complex theories of how all of this fits together. The problem is that sometimes even the individual facts may be valid, but that doesn't mean the linking of them is also correct. That's what I see in many UFO authors and certainly most conspiracy theorists.
    Indeed. It's been the same for me. Now when i'm reading or listening to so-called "experts" on the subject, i'm not really hearing things the way they are describing them, but interpreting it to fit into my own reality concepts.
    It's my belief that MOST "abduction" experiences are non-physical in nature. The abductees and the investigators, simply aren't thinking in non-physical terms.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Oh, I'm glad we actually agree. I thought I was derailing your thread severely...

Yes, I also find it fascinating at times to reinterpret this information from that point of view. Often nonphysical reality concepts hide behind terms like "other dimension" or "parallel universe." I also find it fascinating how far researchers can probe into this but never leave their physical bias behind.

Strieber is fascinating in this regard. He even investigated an OBE connection and visited TMI. I wonder how many clairvoyant phenomena overlay people's perceptions at times and determine what they see, even in a mass consciousness sense.

Even while saying this I want to emphasize I don't want to place all these phenomena purely in the nonphysical. There are too many physical phenomena involved that I could come to such a conclusion. We simply don't know enough about what is at work here.

I also have to admit I'm not to keen on contemplating the ramifications. I'm not courageous enough to explore the physical aspects of this as frankly some of the reports, with all their negativity, do scare me at times. My mind would prefer this to be a nonphysical phenomenon only, as I feel rather safe when it comes to that reality. So I have to mind my perceptual bias when looking at these things.

The original experience you posted, I think I've already said it, was very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Oh, I'm glad we actually agree. I thought I was derailing your thread severely...
    Not at all.

I have developed an attitude towards the things i post, whether it's here, or on my Fb page, which is basically this -
    In the initial post, i try to leave out my own thoughts or interpretations of.
    I leave it completely up to the reader to discern his/her own meaning/interpretation/version of it, based upon the posting.
    It's not up to me to decide that i know what an experience is, in truth, as i don't believe every experience is supposed to be interpreted as a truth that fits everyone, know what i mean?
    Most, if not all, of the experiences i post about here, i've usually already interpreted, based on my own understanding of things. I do, however, value the insights and interpretations that others volunteer, and often find those to yield further/deeper insights than i have hitherto gleaned. All are valued, and taken onboard and added to my ever expanding understanding of reality.
    So, thank you.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.