Thread: Bound by house?

Bound by house?

I am beginning to wonder whether I am being "bound" by the house I'm living in. . . since moving there I have had very few OB's in comparision to the number I used to have. There is a water pipe in the corner of the room (I know because it leaks thorugh at times!) It's a very small room, with weirdly positioned cupboards high on the walls, as if it was once used as an office, & the rental agreement specifies that we are not allowed to make any changes to the ghastly shelves & cupboards all over the house. In fact, I can't position my bed in such a way that there is no shelf or cupboard partly overhead.

I've seen quite a few odd things in the lounge (for example, a thick black line from floor to ceiling, moving vertically across the room)

Someone/thing seems to want to help me out of the body by pulling at my feet at times, but try as I may to cooperate, I can't get free. My OB travels have been few & either required great determination to get out, or I simply found myself out somewhere with no recollection of anything in-between.

I long to cavort among the clouds again!

Has anyone else ever felt that they were being constricted by their dwelling?

Blog Entries

Re: Bound by house?

Maybe your lack of comfort about your surroundings is the problem?

it sounds like you just don't like the place. being uncomfortable can greatly influence your ability to project.

Blog Entries

This came to me as I read it- take with a grain of salt, as most of the things that pop up in my head-
    Put a mirror on the wall where the spout is on the outside, reflecting the inside (is this clear?). Check the chi flow in your room- mirrors increase the flow, and plants slow it down.
    You may want to experiment further with mirrors- put one on your headboard and bounce it off the opposite wall, making a 'slingshot' for your energy body.
    Now, I'm not basing this on any kind of scientific thought, it's just that I used to project spontaneously when I had a similar configuration in my room, and when I removed one of the mirrors (decorating, no 'mystical' reason) they decreased.
    And I've read that running water under you can ground you a bit, and I do know that in Feng Shui you counteract certain flows with mirrors.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Bound by house?

suggestion...get a sage smudge stick and burn a few times...

Thanks for all the suggestions, I am going to put them all into practise & report back on their efficacy!

I believe in an eclectic approach. Study Feng Shui and move the furnishings accordingly. And find a spot to which you can project in the corner of a ceiling and make this attractive with a bit of a paint and a visual focus.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~