Thread: My Second Lucid Experience

Blog Entries

My Second Lucid Experience

So this is my second lucid experience I'v had since my beginning of exploring my consciousness in 2011. I had it while beeing away on a trip to Prague.
    It ended really fast, like my first experience but I'm glad I had it either way. Im progressing very slow at this but I'm hapy it's happening, however it's happening.

All I can remember from the dream I had before I got lucid was that I was in some sort of corridor, and when I think of it it really looked like the corridor in the hotel I was staying. And this makes me think that I could have been out of body without beeing lucid, trying to find my way to my physical body or something like that.
    When I was searching for the right door ( or something like that ) in my dream I suddently became lucid and realized that I was dreaming. In that instant I began laughing in my lucid dream ( if it was a lucid dream ) and thought that I should just go with the flow. But I could'nt stop laughing out of exhilaration of the fact that I'd finally become lucid again. My vision was that of the door in the corridor and as I just went with the experience I began to sink down into the floor and I kind of folded into myself, like my head sank first through my body and the rest of the body followed, and without much interuption in consciousness I woke up giggling in my physical body.

It seems that when I became lucid I did'nt have much control and/or energy so I woke up really fast. I did'nt think of my physical body when I became lucid so I guess that was'nt making me wake up. Also my vision was not clear, rather kind of hazy/foggy. I don't know if it is an undveloped astral body that causes this or something else. It could have been that I had a couple of beers earlier that evening, I'v read that it can mess up some things when out of body. I wonder if this was me becomming conscious during an OBE or if it was a lucid dream.

Blog Entries

Re: My Second Lucid Experience

I think you had an unconscious separation (or false awakening) and 'woke up' into the experience. Since non-lucidity has it's own logic, when you became lucid you also lost 'control' and reintegrated. It's possible that the two beers may affected your lucidity, but I think it depends on whether you're a lightweight (like me, who used to be) or not.
    I think also 'being somewhere else' does something to you, making it easier to dislocate and contributes to the 'not being in control' feeling too.
    Congrats, sounds cool.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

My experience yesterday at aprox 3.14 in the night. Also a success story.

Before the interesting part happened I had a dream, a very vivid ang long one. I think I was searhing for my sister in a mall or something. There was another person involved, who was working there, who I know in real life. She told me that I could find my sister on the "meditation platform" so I went there. Odd thing to have in a mall. I stepped up on the platform to medidtate (I think I watched my sister first how she did it) and began to meditate. It was some kind of pattern in which I was to alternate some frequency between the left and right brain. Hard to explain.
    I then saw a big screen in the ceiling which had a black hole in it. It was purple colors all around and then there was this ring with black in the middle. As I stared at it I felt as if I was meant to meditate in my regular way, and so I did. And suddently the whole thing shifted into something else.

Here is where it gets wierd. I think I either had a false awakening or actually woke up in the separation stage in the physical. There was loud noises all around me, a kind of strong buzzing and electrical sound, or like the static on TV. I cannot tell if this still was a dream because my vision was kind of blurred and my mind was still waking up so I was groggy. Anyway, as my mind got clearer I realized that I should just go with this, and as I did the surge became stronger and I tried to just get myself up and run away from the room as I'v trained to/read about. My arms loosened and I could se them in a grey fog and an electrical deep blue. I reached for the door but the pull was so strong in the rest if the body that no mather how much I pulled I could'nt get away. I tried to calm myself and think my way out of it, but then I woke up in the physical. I think I had the same view as I had in front of me in the astral.

Was this a dream or a half-OBE. Im not sure, it was very real and also vey dream-like. At least I'm sure its progress.
    It would be nice to get an opinion on this.

Blog Entries

I would categorize it as a switch from dream/astral body to another vehicle (maybe etheric body, maybe mental body). The vibes in my experience only happen with a downshift, but this might only happen to me.
    I've had many of these experiences, and after many conversations about it, now consider them in-between experiences, transitional experiences designed to 'taste' the next step, which is often mental (the experience, not necessarily the vehicle).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.