Thread: "They're here!"

"They're here!"

I'm out for a walk in my old neighbourhood, when i get that familiar feeling, and know to look up at the night sky.
    Above the clouds, the space shimmers, and two large craft de-cloak and fill the clouds with light. They hover above me for a few seconds, and i receive a message telepathically. They are prepared for disclosure, it's time for the big event. A few moments more, and they start to move off, disappearing from sight as they go.

The next day, i'm in a house, with my oldest friend M. I'm telling him what's about to happen. He doesn't believe me.
    He thinks i should be wary of talking about extraterrestrials, folk'll think i'm nuts.
    "They're here! Just you wait." I say.
    I go and take a look out the window. The sky is grey, the clouds seem unusually low to the ground. A storm is brewing, it's gonna rain any minute now.
    Then as i look, beams of light, white light tinged at the edges by every colour in the spectrum, start to dance thru the clouds and hit the ground. It appears there are two massive ships above the clouds. I cannot see them, but the light show is undeniable.
    I grab M and make him look. Still he insists there is nothing there. I look out, and can clearly see the lights, flashing beams of every colour piercing the clouds and hitting the grass on the playing fields.
    Then i realise, he can't see them, because he doesn't believe.
    As i watched thru the window, the lights moved slowly across the sky. In no hurry, it was clearly a show to be seen by many. The movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind came to mind.

I decided to go out. The storm brewing overhead was ominous, but i wanted to get out and see as much as possible. I headed to the park. Overhead, thru breaks in the cloud, i saw ships of all shapes and sizes, slowly and silently moving across the sky. The lights on the undersides were beautiful, the whole spectacle leaving me in awe.
    Soon there were a lot of people in the park, eyes pointed skyward in wonder at the ships.
    Then the clouds decided it was time. The rain began to fall.
    It was warm rain. Not the usual Scottish freezing deluge, but a warm enjoyable downpour.
    Some folk scurried off home to stay dry. Others like myself, wanted to experience this moment in time, maybe the most important moment in the history of humanity. We stood and we watched, and the rain fell with no sign of letting up, for what seemed like hours.

All of a sudden, the park was flooded. People were swimming in this warm water, or holding onto bits of floating furniture. I had no memory of the flood happening. There was no panic, no rush of water, just a simple transition from standing in the rain, to swimming in water. The rain had stopped, and the sun was shining. The clouds had cleared.
    It wasn't deep, i could tell that it was only about 2 +1/2 metres, and the park we were in was completely flat land, yet what i began to witness didn't fit.
    I saw cars floating along, and then sinking into what appeared to be very deep water. Remnants of people's lives - furniture, household goods like fridges and washing machines, would float into view, and then turn over and sink to a watery grave.
    All the while, myself and a handful of others were treading water, climbing onto floating debris, or simply splashing around having fun.
    A few friends i hadn't noticed before, appeared in the water beside me. It was good to see them.
    Looking around, it certainly looked like a scene from a disaster, but there was no feeling of fear, or panic, or loss. Even tho we witnessed many man-made objects disappearing into the depths of the flood, the feeling we seemed to have was that this was exactly what had to happen.
    My friend K swam over to me, and we started playing, dunking one another's heads under the water.
    I soon discovered that i could breathe no problem underwater.
    I swam down, and indeed, as i suspected, the water was no deeper than my local swimming pool.
    I began to question the nature of this flood. Nobody seemed in any danger, but a lot of "stuff" was being lost to it. Indeed upon this realisation, a friend floated into the park, riding on a huge bed, big enough to sleep 6 people,beside the bed was a massive tv.
    I floated upwards, until i was actually floating above the water. I was standing in the air looking down at the scene. The huge tv toppled sideways, and fell into the water, then the whole bed rolled over and sank.
    Everyone in the water seemed to be having a good time, splashing around, playing like kids.
    This was no disaster scene.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: "They're here!"

"I'm out for a walk in my old neighbourhood, when i get that familiar feeling, and know to look up at the night sky."
    When I have UFO dreams I usually also get "a feeling" before I look up and see them. Sometimes the dreams are scary and sometimes they are fun. Would you describe a little what the 'familiar feeling' is? I get it too, but it's hard for me to explain. Like I'm part of a private conversation, prior knowledge or something.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    "I'm out for a walk in my old neighbourhood, when i get that familiar feeling, and know to look up at the night sky."
    When I have UFO dreams I usually also get "a feeling" before I look up and see them. Sometimes the dreams are scary and sometimes they are fun. Would you describe a little what the 'familiar feeling' is? I get it too, but it's hard for me to explain. Like I'm part of a private conversation, prior knowledge or something.
    Yeah, difficult to describe really. It's just a familiarity, a knowing that "they" are about to make an appearance.
    It was cool to have experienced it in waking reality the other week there, albeit in a much more subtle way.

I have had many similar dreams - I feel certain that we ARE quite factually, being told that they are here. . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    I saw cars floating along, and then sinking into what appeared to be very deep water. Remnants of people's lives - furniture, household goods like fridges and washing machines, would float into view, and then turn over and sink to a watery grave.
    All the while, myself and a handful of others were treading water, climbing onto floating debris, or simply splashing around having fun.
    End of the old ways, hey? AND everyone having fun. Awesome.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

IA56 Guest

I do also have this kind of both dream´s but I did also feel in my whole body when I was a child...and I felt it...Now they are comming...and I looked up on the sky to see from where they come..and I run indoor´s and scaring the hell of my mother...she was so angry and said that what is comming..and I did go hiding under the bed...and I never knew who or what are comming...but it felt total real in my whole body....and the dream´s always that no one do believe me...when I tell them ....so yes this is very familar to me too....

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    End of the old ways, hey? AND everyone having fun. Awesome.
    Yeah! I particularly like this bit - "There was no panic, no rush of water, just a simple transition from standing in the rain, to swimming in water. The rain had stopped, and the sun was shining. The clouds had cleared."

I feel like this is telling us how it's gonna be, like one day we'll just look around and be like, "oh wow, things are great! when did that happen?"

Blog Entries

I feel like this is telling us how it's gonna be, like one day we'll just look around and be like, "oh wow, things are great! when did that happen?"
    That would make a lovely change in human history, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by IA
    I do also have this kind of both dream´s but I did also feel in my whole body when I was a child...and I felt it...Now they are comming...and I looked up on the sky to see from where they come..and I run indoor´s and scaring the hell of my mother...she was so angry and said that what is comming..and I did go hiding under the bed...and I never knew who or what are comming...but it felt total real in my whole body....and the dream´s always that no one do believe me...when I tell them ....so yes this is very familar to me too....
    I think all kinds of things happen in childhood that we know happened but that we cannot really explain. Some people suppress the memories and some people allow their lives to become a quest for explanations.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

IA56 Guest

I think all kinds of things happen in childhood that we know happened but that we cannot really explain. Some people suppress the memories and some people allow their lives to become a quest for explanations.
    Yes, but can´t there be some kind of message of the anknown or my kind of experiences to preaper me for the anknown??..I think so..that there are more than our world.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 25th April 2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: fixed quote marks