Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by DerFürst View Post
    I feel like it's better not to worry about aliens, angels, masters, deities, and other fragments of belief systems like that. I don't know what to call this, but a lot of times people expect to see one of these things, and because of that expectation to see one do see one, and then use that as confirmation of the objective existence of what they were expecting. Projective confirmation bias? It's tricky not to get mixed up in this since you need some type of beliefs in order to operate. Skepticism is helpful here.
    I never expected to meet a flaming horse-god.
    I can see how someone can be creating everything in their universe if they are consciously doing so. Those not consciously doing it could also be creating everything in their world by passively seeing a group consensus of reality. I suppose you would say that consensus is telepathically communicated. Thereby everyone sees a flaming horse instead of a flaming carrot.
    So then creating your own personal world is telepathically injecting your view of reality into the minds of not just people but particles and atoms themselves -as they create reality passively just as humans do. Then when you run into someone like yourself who doesn't agree you get into a mental arm wrestle. The looser gets tired, is convinced they lost, or decides to agree and accepts the winners reality.

Blog Entries

Re: Copy:How come angels/masters/deities look human, as opposed to like grey aliens?

That sounds a lot like morphic resonance.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That sounds a lot like morphic resonance.
    Feels credible. Its logical also since we are all biological offshoots of the same body.

Thanks for this conversation everyone. It was quite good to me.