Thank you so much for the reply CFT. I know I kinda make these topics often... Just I know that I am so close so I am really wanting to seek some answers.

"It seems that you are projecting but not moving away. I have a few suggestions:
First, when you get these symptoms, do you move into energy body loosening before trying an exit? When you try an exit, what happens? Do you do a dynamic exit, or a passive 'using imagination' one?

Have you considered getting up two hours before it's time to get up, sitting up in your bed or in a recliner, and then trying for trance/exit from there?"

Usually "My spontaneous projections" I just get the falling feeling and I literally pop out with no technique. These often happen after sleep and are very dreamy like but are definitely projections. Sometimes, like this afternoon... I had a panic attack and was going on three hours of sleep. I laid down and had so many experiences I couldn't count. This time I found myself going into sleep paralysis every ten seconds or so.

I experimented with this. I went into sleep paralysis, fought it... and then went into sleep paralysis again every ten seconds. This repeated about 30 times no joke. I finally decided to let it go full on and I heard my name, I heard voices talking to me, and I could move my astral arm and leg but seemed "Stuck" I could not open my eyes it was very strange. I had 3 OBE's but they were very dreamy. I had no clue where I was though. It was kinda real... like 25% real. I kept looking at my hands saying clarity now but nothing happened. I wanted to go a few places but I stayed where I was. So happy I had those experiences though... Today was extremely hard for me.

I haven't tried the two hour before getting up thing. I'm going to give this a shot and I'll let you know what happens.

I appreciate it CFT.
-Cody