Every OBE that I have had seems to be spontaneous during naps. I get a VERY intense falling sensation and I just roll out with ease. When that hits me, I know what to do from there. I love the feeling so much. How can I have this happen to me everytime I lay down? That would be so wonderful. Meditation doesn't seem to do it for me and here is why.

When I lay down to meditate I can achieve a falling sensation everytime. I held it for ten seconds once and literally lost all connection to my physical body. Am I still too "awake" though? I consciously realize that I do have a physical body when I meditate, is that my problem? It always feels like I am so close to separating when I meditate but it's not the same as my spontaneous sensations. I laid down meditating for an hour becoming one. Keeping in mind I will be an observer. My Third eye chakra kicked in, my heart chakra kicked in, and I became disconnected with my physical body. I couldn't feel it anyway.

I am not sure if I was in sleep paralysis or just REALLY relaxed. I could move my body if I wanted to but everything was numb... It was almost like no blood was circulating because when I terminated the session my arm was numb and tingly. I am aiming for sleep paralysis and I don't think this was it. Was I close?

It just seems to me that meditation can be so peaceful but never allows me to have an OBE.
How great would it be if I could everytime I meditated. That's my goal... I just seem to lay there for an hour and I get sensations like no other, but I never separate.

I don't fight it... I am not scared, or excited. I just AM. I stay spiritually awake but seem to just lay there.

Like I said my OBE's ONLY happen if I am asleep and wake up with a falling sensation. How can I get out every night then? (Or most nights) I know I am so close to doing so... It seems every night now something happens. It's almost like I am missing one little thing stopping me. But, I have no clue what it is.

Simple question though... Should meditation be used as a way of getting out of body? I sometimes mix an AP attempt when I meditate but usually I just "observe."

I know I am so close and it's making me go nuts! My goal is to start consciously projecting. Right now I am waking up out of dreams finding myself falling and I go from there. but I have no clue how I trigger that most times.