Thread: detachment from outcome or total detachment (Though provoking thread)

detachment from outcome or total detachment (Though provoking thread)

This is something that has been on my mind latly.

interestingly when I was having trouble with learning how to detach, because it isn't easy, I came across soem really good stuff that helped me.

Power of Now, Inner game to tennis, and Emotional detachment (last one is an E book)
    I now use present moment awarness to detach, but one question does get to me.

People tell us that the universe listens to our 'virbations' not our words. Yes I know our thoughts and words are vibrations but you know what I mean. They say that our job is simply to raise our vibration and allow our desire to come to us by detaching from the outcome.

this pokes an interesting thought in my mind though. if you are detached from the outcome of one desire yet attached to other things that are lowering your vibration or keeping it low, does detachment matter? Is that detachment at all? I mean if your detached from 99 things but attached to one thing aren't you still attached?

Deepak Chopra says "Resisting this moment you resist the intire universe"

I wonderthis for the reaon that, I have alot of desires, few I really really want and have been attached to. yet my other desires mainfest easily.

one example is, I wrote down that I wanted an altenator for an experiment. I wrote it down once, forgot all about it and 2 or 3 months later someone gave me "2" altenators for free.

it's a strange concept, I'm attached to this thing over here. yet I'm detached from these altenators, isn't my attachment to this one thing effecting my vibration to the altenators? Or atleast shouldn't it?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: detachment from outcome or total detachment (Though provoking thread)

Quote Originally Posted by IronGega View Post
    this pokes an interesting thought in my mind though. if you are detached from the outcome of one desire yet attached to other things that are lowering your vibration or keeping it low, does detachment matter? Is that detachment at all? I mean if your detached from 99 things but attached to one thing aren't you still attached?
    Attachment is attachment. If you are attached to the road when a truck is bearing down on you, you will get equally run over if it’s one attachment or 100. Complete freedom only comes when there are no attachments. However as one becomes less attached, one has increased maneuvering room. Cutting attachments can seem like a never ending process with little to show for it along the way.

Note to those follow the path to total detachment. Just being fully detached is unbalanced and causes disfunctionality in the physical world. If you “don’t care” to that extent, you don’t do anything. The way to balance that and be effective in the world with a spiritual foundation is to balance detachment with being present (similar to being in the ‘now’). Take action to affect changes but don’t get hung up on the way it turns out.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Re: detachment from outcome or total detachment (Though provoking thread)

One more thing:
    People tell us that the universe listens to our 'virbations' not our words.
    I wouldn't know who these people are, but I wouldn't listen to this.
    I would write more, but I've had an emotional day and don't have the braincells to form a coherent response.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.