Thread: State of being

State of being

Hi Rob.

I've been reading up and studying the power of now and about how it connects us with our state of being the same way Tactile energy work does.

I found when I'm fully present I can feel the heat and movment of my energy much more effectivly.

Im wondering in your experience how does practicing and being present compare with the practice of tactile energy work?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: State of being

Being Present is a spiritual discipline and practice, whereas energy work is an energy body practice. They are complimentary, but can be done separately. Energy work in and of itself is not really a spiritual practice, as energy work can be done and used by anyone, even those on the dark path.

Being Present is a tool with which one can approach and connect with one's higher self and the greater reality.

robert

Re: State of being

What would you sugget is good advice for being present/ practicing being present? I know that sounds like a odd question since I know how to already.

what I mean is, I read that, when being present I shouldn't worry about doing it right, or having an expectation, or being so goal oriented.

I use the method of Anapanasati (Breath mindfulness) and its really effective. I know that thoughts are natural, and that if they come up I should just let them come and go while returning/keeping my attention on my breath.

I especially use this method to get my ego out of the way. and to feel happier. Do you have any suggestion on what I can do to be more effective?

thank you
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles